WA Mixed Cruise

Iam looking forward to meeting some of the TOCAU Members from Perth!

But i'm currently in another car club that cruises fortnightly, so was wondering if and when you all want to come and meet up you can join the nights cruise and have some fun.

The car club is a mixed club so any car will attend weather its a sheet box or something that has been tricked out to the max for all makes and models.

Majority of the time they do charity runs with details of the cruise kept secret till you arrive!

Next meet is on Saturday 22nd Jan 2011 at 8:00pm for an 8:45pm Departure, We meet at the heli pad just over the causeway bridge along river side drive in the city.

SEE MAP HERE

I will be there in my White 09 Aurion, I hope to see some of you turnup! (if you get time to read this post that is :P )

Look forward to meeting you,

Steele.

Running On Empty.com

Well some are bogans and some aren't again depends who you hang around....but majority are just car enthusiasts.

And if your not keen maybe you can set a date for some Perth Toyota peoples to meet up?

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys..

keen on meeting fellow toyota owners sometime in feb....

LOL @ the boostcrusing comment.. i had a very heavily modified GT forester many years ago and tried a few of the clubs around perth... i sm getting too old for that stuff now.. :whistling:

i had this moron the other day with a r34 gts-t annoying me for nearly 15km stretch with wife, kids in the car giving me crap the other week.. it made all the right whistling and kacchhhhh noises...had a sticker on the back window that mentioned the name boostcruisin

sigh.. i never took the bait..

would be keen to meet other aurion owners.. nothing against fellow toyota owners.. just most aurion owners seem to be given a "nanna / grandpa " Tag.

would be keen to meet other aurion owners.. nothing against fellow toyota owners.. just most aurion owners seem to be given a "nanna / grandpa " Tag.

Mate i may drive an aurion but i can assure you iam no "Nanna Driver"

Ive hit a 180 kmh twice in the last week in general hooning... not proud of it but i am pleased considering my old 2000 Camry struggled to reach 170 in any attempt lol

Mate i may drive an aurion but i can assure you iam no "Nanna Driver"

Ive hit a 180 kmh twice in the last week in general hooning... not proud of it but i am pleased considering my old 2000 Camry struggled to reach 170 in any attempt lol

i am the official nanna driver.. :blink: on the street

i have had my TRD hitting its speed limiter on a race track in perth though.

so is anyone interested in a perth aurion meet up???

in keeping with the nanna theme... we should meet up at one of those "lifestyle villages" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sorry.. couldnt help it :whistling: :whistling: