After a few weeks of being screwed around, i have finally come across the cai and installed it. Little did i know that the facelift stivo didnt cater to the CAi as well as i would have liked. but it still works and runs fine [minus a foglight, but you get booked for having them on anyway]. so yet again i am as happy as larry. and i can honestly say that the induction noise is absolutely to die for. My girlfriend wont get in the car any more. oh well. haha

After a few weeks of being screwed around, i have finally come across the cai and installed it. Little did i know that the facelift stivo didnt cater to the CAi as well as i would have liked. but it still works and runs fine [minus a foglight, but you get booked for having them on anyway]. so yet again i am as happy as larry. and i can honestly say that the induction noise is absolutely to die for. My girlfriend wont get in the car any more. oh well. haha

now u can pickup other girls :P

So your saying that there is no way to install the CAI and still retain both foglights on the facelift Sportivo?

There goes my CAI aspirations.....

unsure...maybe this can be sorted out with the use of the good 'ol K+N Extreme 3900 Pod filter that alot of the '03-'04 users have gone to ???

Even on the pre-face lift stivo the fog light getting in the way is a bit hows it going which is why u push the standard TRD filter as hard up the pipe as u can to avoid contact with the fog light. Or as suggested the K&N filter is smaller and doesnt have this issue or go the ITG in which case u will need to get a rubber hose and customize it to bend the filter slightly away from the fog light

i have tried about 10 different locations of placement of the filter, but if i go too high the filter gets jammed against the body of the car. the foglight hits it regardless of placement. im only around the corner from Micks Metalcraft anyways so ill go and get the bent rubber boot and then reinsert the foglight [or maybe not].

i have tried about 10 different locations of placement of the filter, but if i go too high the filter gets jammed against the body of the car. the foglight hits it regardless of placement. im only around the corner from Micks Metalcraft anyways so ill go and get the bent rubber boot and then reinsert the foglight [or maybe not].

Buy the smaller K&N filter and you will have no problems I ave installed many of these and this resolves the problem. Alternativy as xoom stated buy the ITG filter which makes the car go harder but yes you will have to spend more for a hose .