DD intake manifold.

crickets fellas .... all i keep hearing is crickets ...... :P :P :P flame suit on :P

in all seriousness no one is going to spoon feed you step by step how to sort this out ..... with that attitude my sportivo would have never got the turbo going ... we literally experimented and used our experience to work through everything step by step ..... i probably should clarify though .... be prepared to do things a few times before you get it right and be prepared to have some down time .....

If you arent prepared to front the cash and expect a certain amount of down time them maybe you need to think about car modifications not being for you.

Put simply if everyone is going to stand on the side line there will never be progression.

Good point , well considering i need the car as a daily . then i guess im going to be a cricket till i find a temporary car. i take it xoom you had alot of experince with cars before you did your turbo conversion and had access to the correct tools , e.g owned a workshop.

Dave

Good point , well considering i need the car as a daily . then i guess im going to be a cricket till i find a temporary car. i take it xoom you had alot of experince with cars before you did your turbo conversion and had access to the correct tools , e.g owned a workshop.

Dave

Actually Dave far from it ..... im actually a consultant in IT ....... what i did do is A LOT of reading & A LOT of research ...... spent about 12 months making sure i understood what i was about to do and why ..... what would be involved ...... who i should get to do it etc etc ..... then i spent about another 12mths buying parts and then spent about another 2-3 years sorting the car out ...... in all it spent 3 stints or about 5-8wks off the road ..... added to this was the fact that i had the brilliant opportunity with the guys that worked on my car for me to be at the workshop and work on the car with them ...... most shops wont let u do this. All the theory was great but when it got to practice it was something else. Was an awesome experience.

But just goes to show if u put ur mind to it and follow so logic steps u can make most things happen .....

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I am considering putting this into a Corolla Runx Z same as the Stivo. :P

btw - I'm in Jamaica.

I'm trying to get in touch with Boosted to see if its still available. A short runner was done I heard.

@ Xoom - been watching your progress and I must say you've done a great job. :clap:

Edited by RushZ

Dave

But just goes to show if u put ur mind to it and follow so logic steps u can make most things happen .....

Wise words bill