Toyota Design Concepts

Zeinheiger

Designs and Renders  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey Jonnie, I render in 3840x2400 pixels and to scale that's about 1.3 metres wide, so you could print it that big if you really wanted to... I'd be fairly happy with myself if people were displaying my work in their homes B)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my intention was to print it at least A2 size and frame it for hanging on my wall. A piece of work like that deserves to be shown off.

Well my intention was to print it at least A2 size and frame it for hanging on my wall. A piece of work like that deserves to be shown off.

You're a cutie Daryl :blush:

Just an FYI, I have made some progress on the TRD, probably about 30 percent in, I've barely been home the last few days, but will be home all day tomorrow and I will have it finished Monday night, btw this could most likely be my best work yet

You're a cutie Daryl :blush:

Just an FYI, I have made some progress on the TRD, probably about 30 percent in, I've barely been home the last few days, but will be home all day tomorrow and I will have it finished Monday night, btw this could most likely be my best work yet

Good luck on it buddy. I'm sure it would look mad.

With Daryl's permission I'm sure we'd love to see (a scaled down version.....my interwebs is a tad slow for a 1.3m wide pic) the finished product :D

Good luck on it buddy. I'm sure it would look mad.

It most likely will... If not, then Dale will have to re-do it in the middle of the night :P

Well Ronnie knows by now that I'm nocturnal... So my designing time is usually after midnight but before 5am

Except for today since your working on the designs till 7am :P

Hope your getting paid Overtime!!!!!! B)

I loved your work so much, I hung it on me wall:

Nice wall. Picture could've been bigger.

Edit: And nice render!

Edited by u54mot

Picture could've been bigger.

I had a bit of a moment there getting it printed thinking whether A2 would be enough or whether I should get it A1. In the end, I decided A2 would be perfect. The size is actually quite good... not too big and not too small. It just looks smaller in the photo because of the way it sits on the wall. That was a trial placement though. I have since returned it to how it was before (a canvas of this image) and placed the rendering on another wall.

Picture could've been bigger.

I had a bit of a moment there getting it printed thinking whether A2 would be enough or whether I should get it A1. In the end, I decided A2 would be perfect. The size is actually quite good... not too big and not too small. It just looks smaller in the photo because of the way it sits on the wall. That was a trial placement though. I have since returned it to how it was before (a canvas of this image) and placed the rendering on another wall.

I guess no one clicked on the link for the other picture? How big is that picture, A0?

I guess no one clicked on the link for the other picture? How big is that picture, A0?

It's about A1 sized in canvass (can't remember the inch measurement). The original photo was not a high enough resolution to have printed any larger. It was acually a failed photo, but it worked quite well. It's of me and a good friend one night out.

Anyways, enough side tracking.

Dale's work is awesome. I just can't express that enough.

I loved your work so much, I hung it on me wall:

What's that quote from? I know I've heard it before somewhere, English accent...

And holy sh*t you had that printed fast, I finished it less than 24 hours ago, looks good on the wall too...

Nice swords btw... Also wicked phone... And Elmo... That's just an epic room now, the pic tops it off well :D

What's that quote from? I know I've heard it before somewhere, English accent...

And holy sh*t you had that printed fast, I finished it less than 24 hours ago, looks good on the wall too...

Nice swords btw... Also wicked phone... And Elmo... That's just an epic room now, the pic tops it off well :D

It was from The Simpsons when Ringo Starr was writing back to Marge. "Thanks for the fab painting of Yours Truly. I hung it on me wall. You're quite an artist."

Yeah, I just couldn't wait to get that sorted out. I figured I would head into Officeworks before work and get it sorted. Finding a frame was a little more tricky, but the Target down the road had just what I needed.

Yeah, I have a fair bit of random crap in my room. Those swords are a little bit of a spare time thing. Every now and again I work on stone sharpening them. Haven't gotten that far yet, but they do serve as a great "long stabby thing". The TMX Elmo was such an impulse purchase when they first came out.

And Ronnie, I believe your next :yahoo:

Maybe I could get all the TOCAU members to have a piece of me in their bedrooms

Oh... Wait a sec :unsure:

That may cost extra :P

Yayyyyyyy, start sketching :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Do you need any more pics?

Should be fine, you've given me sufficient pics

I'll get sketching tomorrow, my brain needs a rest, I just worked the last 12 days straight and drawing in between, I'll start it tomorrow or Friday B)

Also I need to go to bed early tonight, I have someone coming to pick up the bmw tomorrow at 8am... KA-CHING!

Should be fine, you've given me sufficient pics

I'll get sketching tomorrow, my brain needs a rest, I just worked the last 12 days straight and drawing in between, I'll start it tomorrow or Friday B)

Also I need to go to bed early tonight, I have someone coming to pick up the bmw tomorrow at 8am... KA-CHING!

Cool man no worries :D

cant wait to see the sketch :yahoo:

Here's Daryls low res final, just to give an understanding of the detail I put into TOCAU members cars, this is about 18 hours of work all up, alot more than the usual 5-6 hours I spent on that Camry and Corolla, I spent a good hour or 2 just making a pattern for the mesh in the grille, his one has his custom plates on it and a much higher resolution image as well

trd_aurion_by_dazza_mate-d3b6laq.jpg

Now to start on Ronnies pink Camry :P

Here's Daryls low res final, just to give an understanding of the detail I put into TOCAU members cars,

this is about 18 hours of work all up, alot more than the usual 5-6 hours I spent on that Camry and Corolla, I spent

a good hour or 2 just making a pattern for the mesh in the grille, his one has his custom plates on it and a much higher resolution image as well

Now to start on Ronnies pink Camry :P

Unbelievable......Ok, back to work :P

Oh yeah, dont forget my custom plates :D