fog lights stalk

jhayz28

can someone send me the toyota corolla manual to install fog lights using a stalk i got the foggies installed already all i need to do now is to install the OEM stalk switch and wat kind of relay do i use cuz went to toyota for a relay and it was $90 so i decided to get it from somewhere else im thinking supercheap auto but i dont know what kind of relay i have to buy thanks. pls send the manual to my email carlo.vargas@live.com.au

• 2 weeks later...

can someone send me the toyota corolla manual to install fog lights using a stalk i got the foggies installed already all i need to do now is to install the OEM stalk switch and wat kind of relay do i use cuz went to toyota for a relay and it was $90 so i decided to get it from somewhere else im thinking supercheap auto but i dont know what kind of relay i have to buy thanks. pls send the manual to my email carlo.vargas@live.com.au

Was a post someplace on here about this.....it's really easy to install the stalk...just remove the shroud around the steering wheel....lock the wheel one way remove the screw directly behind the steering wheel....lock it the other way...same deal...couple underneath....the wiring should already be there...new stalk clips in easily......as for relay....narva is the one I used....slots directly into the relay plugs behind the flip out tray on drivers side.....but am guessing you found the other article and you have it done by now....