Brisbane - Thursday

due to the recent closure of our friendly and local meeting area i believe that it maybe time to grow and go... anyone feel free to suggest a meeting area that everyone can congrigate.... im sure that if it was in the near surrounding areas that everyone would still make the effort..

cheers

GREG

post suggestions

Umm my house isn't quite big enough and i don't think that my wife would appreciate us talking etc till midnight so lets find somewhere where there is light so we can open the workshop up again. :rolleyes:

there is a quiet and well-lit underground car park opposite the back of my place. it's sorta under and behind the shops off Barrett Street. i just discovered this place last week. :S

there's lots of parking and a newly opened sorta cafe, too.

how bout this i reckon we all still meet at the back of data 3 ....n once every1 is there......do wat craig suggested n go for a lil cruise around brisbane looking for our new workshop area!!

dont forget to bring UHF radios if u wanna do that

...n e ways just a suggestion

Hey fellas, ive just moved from melbourne to sunny brisvegas and saw that you guys hold meets every thursday. thats awesome! are any members allowed to go and if so where do we meet exactly (address) so i can use my trusty refidex to find it.

Hey fellas, ive just moved from melbourne to sunny brisvegas and saw that you guys hold meets every thursday. thats awesome! are any members allowed to go and if so where do we meet exactly (address) so i can use my trusty refidex to find it.

anyone and everyone is welcome. just as long as you own a toyota and have a good sence of humour :)

when we have sorted out a new sight we will let ppl know

but untill then........KYLES HOUSE!!!! ;)

Danthuyer get with the times my friend. New meeting place is the car park at the Centenary Pool Gregory terrace Spring Hill. We(well those who turned up <_< ) sussed out a couple of places and this one was voted as best for now and it's central for everyone. Azza,Buddha and myself will need a cut lunch and 2 days to get to Kyle's place.

Danthuyer get with the times my friend. New meeting place is the car park at the Centenary Pool Gregory terrace Spring Hill. We(well those who turned up <_< ) sussed out a couple of places and this one was voted as best for now and it's central for everyone. Azza,Buddha and myself will need a cut lunch and 2 days to get to Kyle's place.

Buddha's gonna need more than a cut lunch if Kyle's is 2 days away! :P

Fingers crossed the Buddhamobile will make one of its irregular cameo appearances this Thursday ...

Azza,Buddha and myself will need a cut lunch and 2 days to get to Kyle's place.

I'll need Azza's, SILVABULLIT's & Buddha's cut lunch to get there, and Kyle's mum to give me a bicsuit too.... :P

I'll need Azza's, SILVABULLIT's & Buddha's cut lunch to get there, and Kyle's mum to give me a bicsuit too.... :P

Now Azza, you know you can't just turn up and expect a biscuit!

You'll get a biscuit if you can perform a neat trick! :P

What?? Like if I do a doughnut on the front lawn???

Man all this talk about foor is making me hungry. No wonder I'm 13 stone...

What?? Like if I do a doughnut on the front lawn???

Man all this talk about foor is making me hungry. No wonder I'm 13 stone...

The doughnut trick would be neat from our perspective, but the lady with the biscuit might be less than impressed! :D

And if you think 13 stone is bad, try lugging my 17 stone frame around :P ... oh, and you know that Jared fella who was fat, but then ate Subway and became skinny? Well, I'm starting to suspect that he wasn't eating the footlong-chicken-fillet-extra-bacon-and-cheese sub as I first thought! :D