Do I have to do service with Toyota Dealers while I have factory extend warranty?

When I pushed accelerator deeply, the car was shaking acutely(it happened a few times).

I'm thinking if my factory extend warranty should fix this problem for me.

I did last two service with Markden and I'm not sure if it affects the warranty or not.

Please let me know if anyone knows.

If its the Toyota New car or Extended bumper to bumper warranty then it should be fine.

If its those Dealer Mechanical Extended warranty where you can only get the vehicle serviced at the dealer you purchased it from then it may impact the warranty....

Well now this will depend on your extended warranty, is it Toyotas extended 6 year warranty or a used car warranty or another one from a third party? if it's a dealer warranty then you are only covered if you get serviced at the dealer other than that as long as you have always had genuine parts and the right kind of oil in the car your warranty should be fine and to be honest guys Toyota is very good with its warranty many manufactures will try and get out or warranty work but the Toyota warranty actually means something and worth the bit of paper its written on so i wouldn’t be too stressed.