[BRIS] : Genuine+aftermarket Aurion Foglight kit

I've purchased an aftermarket fog light kit for my Aurion ZR6 that came with projector lamps, simply because I wanted the projectors (couldn't be found separately). As a result I know have my standard ZR6 foglight lamps and an ATX fitting kit (wiring, foglight surrounds, switches, screws etc) in excess of my needs and as such am willing to part it off dirt cheap. On close inspection my old lamp assemblies have a bit of "speckling" over the protective glass that is only visible up close.

Due to this and comparing the price of complete kits on Ebay, I'm only asking $60 for this kit - That's half price of the cheapest ebay kit I could find.

I've looking into it closely and I'm 99% sure my old fog lamps will fit the kit perfectly if they don't for some reason then I'm of course offering a full refund in the event they don't (just please fit the lamps into the bumper before doing any wiring is all I ask).

Pickup preferred to save stuffing around with a return if needed. If you do opt for postage and it DOESN'T fit then you will also be liable for return postage. The kit is cheap enough, but figure in around $10-$30 postage if you choose that option.

The below link shows an auction which is virtually the same as what I'm selling except of course I'm using my old lamps instead (which look exactly like those depicted in the auction)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/06-07-08-TOYOTA-AURION-CAMRY-Fog-Lamp-Light-OEM-E-Mark-/350354515777?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5192c1a741

Contact by replying to this thread or by PM

- Steve

Hi Steven,

Im interested in buying your fog light kit. My car is an Aurion ATX 2007 model and I just bought the front, side and rear Sportivo skirts from Toyota. Will those fog light assembly fit with the sportivo skirts installed on my Aurion. They should fit, but just wanted to get your opinion.

fastv6 - If that means your car now looks like a sportivo, then yeah these foglights will fit the same as they did on mine. The mounting points are the same across all Aurion models, just some (specifically the ATX) need the bumper inserts as well (also included)

Helvetica Rounded - Too busy with my own car at the moment mate. If it were just installing them in the front bumper I'd do it no worries, but running the wiring to the dash switch etc is something I just don't have time to do lately.

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 0

Took the dust cover off, heart skipped a beat

2. 1

Need Advice please

3. 1

What can cause 2x bolts Missing on break calipers?

4. 1

What can cause 2x bolts Missing on break calipers?

5. 10

Engine Immobiliser

6. 1

Hello Toyota Club AU

7. 0

Fuse boxes info

8. 0

Rav4 Nightmare After Dodgy Mechanic

9. 0

Door seals - causing internal leak

10. 1

Need Advice please