Some pictures

Russ you kill me :lol::lol:

By the way for those who don't know Russ he's 6'4 high and 6 pick handles across the back of the neck :P He lets us call him Russ but if you are new you call him "Sir" ;)

so is that a sportivo or just has the sportivo skirts ? its covered with so much crap i can't tell what it is

guys are being abit harsh... we all have different tastes, we dont all have the same ideas n as my mum used to say "if you havent got anything nice to say, dont say anything at all." hahaha :P :P

my 2c cheers

nino_leb - not my cup of tea but schmick all the same :)

C-rolla

Edited by C-rolla

gees some opinions haha,ye them stickers and all look wierd in pictures take my word for it. in person the car looks a whole way diffrent ask those who have seen it :P and as for the comment saying P is for poof , sorry to dissapoint you pal but its actualy prince :) this is the pic of the car previously with the wheels that are now in pieces

post-712-1122547591_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nino_Leb

nino_leb wats the sticker on the side of the car a picture of i cant make it out...... is it a pokemon ? or other jap cartoon ?

and as for the comment saying P is for poof , sorry to dissapoint you pal but its actualy prince :)

Hahahaah :D mate i m not dissapointed Prince/Poof is same to me , but down worry i m not into little boys like u, i prefer women ;) anyway nice ride dude just take some stickers off well at least that big pikachu on the side of the car .

cheers big earss

Mr sir yes sir!