Changing LED/Globe cigarette lighter

I was wondering my globe blew in the cigarette lighter today somehow and was wondering on how to change it. I have taken the globe out but the legs of the globe are still stuck in their. Is there a way of changing this instead of changing the whole plastic clip with the globe.

Thanks

EDIT: I drove to King wreckers in Fairfield today they have so many ZZE corollas Hatch and sedan models there. I picked up a new replacement globe + surround so no need to change. Wouldnt mind changing the colour to white tho and my dash to all white but I dont want to take the risk of stuffing something up hahaha.

Edited by justin105

I was wondering my globe blew in the cigarette lighter today somehow and was wondering on how to change it. I have taken the globe out but the legs of the globe are still stuck in their. Is there a way of changing this instead of changing the whole plastic clip with the globe.

Thanks

Hey mate, I'm replacing the LED's in my 02 so I'm not sure if this applies to you.

photo.jpg

Assuming thats the part were talking about?

Just take it into Autobarn mate, they will just put a new bulb in there for you, I walked out of there and it cost me like 50 cents.

Possibly even try D!ck Smith, but I'm not sure if they still do the whole LED thing.

Yea thats the piece. Its all good I got one from king wreckers today.

I wanted to change it to a white ring around lighter but its all good hahah.

Thanks

Thanks

EDIT: I drove to King wreckers in Fairfield today they have so many ZZE corollas Hatch and sedan models there. I picked up a new replacement globe + surround so no need to change. Wouldnt mind changing the colour to white tho and my dash to all white but I dont want to take the risk of stuffing something up hahaha.

BTW how do you remove the bulb from the holder?

I was trying to remove the bulb today but it was so tight and I don't want to break the legs like you did.