Coilover help unsure what to do...?

hi was just considering putting a set of coilovers on my car but i was just wondering if i was to put a set of coilover on my sportivo should i change the springs aswell. is putting coilovers and not changing the spring pointless.....? just your thoughts..

ohh alright thats cool i dont know much about coilovers and stuff and do i need to get a professional to install the coil overs or can it easily be done?

i got mine in melbourne for $1250. they do install for $250 but i didnt install it through them. better get a professional as they all have the proper tools to install them.

Ebay from perth, they have some, they look like D2's (DONT EVER THINK ABOUT GETTING D2's) i installed my own, not too hard but you need to know what your doing and have the proper tools...go pro...

HERE......http://cgi.ebay.com.au/COILOVERS-Corolla-ZZE120-ZZE121-ZZE122-NZE120-NZE121-/110622174071?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c1986b77

ohh alright thats cool i dont know much about coilovers and stuff and do i need to get a professional to install the coil overs or can it easily be done?

Put it this way, if you need to ask, then have someone else do it. I have a couple of guides in the workshop section if you want to see how much is involved.

Not all coilovers come with springs. High end racing struts don't include springs as that is for the buyer to determine the brand and spring rates they want. But anything under $4000 will come with springs. Also don't forget that Koni struts with King springs isn't a bad combination and is good value for money. I'd rather that over the cheap Chinese gear.