2011 Aurion White

Just did a quick look on car sales and there's one on there for $39888!!!!! :blink:

I just saw it on Carsales aswell. thats really cheap. Unless the dealer advertised it incorrectly..........

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I was quick to jump on the price drop. The reason being is that Toyota have taken in the criticism for offering x amount of value to the car and actually attempting to charge the customer more etc as was reported in the Herald Sun.

Hence a price drop has occurred.

The prices I'm seeing on carsales.com.au are ridiculous. In terms of "making money", it doesn't happen a lot of the time in Toyota new car dealerships however, one would be crazy to think, that perhaps if a limited run of only 250 vehicles were being built like this that a GOOD sales person would take advantage of this as a way to make a few extra bucks but it seems the reality is we're lumped in with a bunch of weak idiots that can do nothing more to attract buyers than to tear up all potential profits.

It's a sad issue, but something that is hard to avoid!

Yeah I was quick to jump on the price drop. The reason being is that Toyota have taken in the criticism for offering x amount of value to the car and actually attempting to charge the customer more etc as was reported in the Herald Sun.

Hence a price drop has occurred.

The prices I'm seeing on carsales.com.au are ridiculous. In terms of "making money", it doesn't happen a lot of the time in Toyota new car dealerships however, one would be crazy to think, that perhaps if a limited run of only 250 vehicles were being built like this that a GOOD sales person would take advantage of this as a way to make a few extra bucks but it seems the reality is we're lumped in with a bunch of weak idiots that can do nothing more to attract buyers than to tear up all potential profits.

It's a sad issue, but something that is hard to avoid!

Yerp it's a shame there is some average Sales execs within our dealerships who truly don’t have enough knowledge of the products and brand to truly sell the benefits of our cars.. The White should being a good thing. The words limited edition only 250 built (& 1 of two in the state) do funny things to people and causes some urgency among the potential buyer because (if you’ve sold the car properly) they won't want to miss out on the car. Had this working to a tee UNTILL they seen the Aurion Touring... looked at it, sat in it, seen the price, drove it loved it and the colour and bought that sucker instead. GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY THOSE SUCKERS!

But as one of the DP's said at the dinner at national Skills Last year - "Imagine how impressive, amazing and incredibly rich in both knowledge an finances a dealership could be if all these champions worked in the one place, It would be the ultimate lifelong buying experience"

Looks really good! interior is now not as boring..... the only thing i dont like is that CD player dash unit. I reckon it should had the Sat Nav from the original aurion, then it will be perfect. Good job toyota :rolleyes:

Looks really good! interior is now not as boring..... the only thing i dont like is that CD player dash unit. I reckon it should had the Sat Nav from the original aurion, then it will be perfect. Good job toyota :rolleyes:

They have to keep it below the flagship model (Presara) therefore no standard SATNAV

• 2 weeks later...

lol Come in a buy one and you can see one on the road in shop windows and in your garage every day :toast::clap::lol: :P :D