2011 Aurion White

Basically a Prodigy with Sportivo features (Mainly body kit, smoked headlights, clear taillights, three spoke steering wheel), Carbon fiber interior trim, two-tone leather (With white stitching.) and Pearl White paint for $,3500 extra.

Toyota_Aurion_White_main.jpg?OpenElement

No interior pics for this version though, even on the Toyota website.

http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/26E90CA60B3E1375CA2578840028BE2F

e-brochure-> http://www.toyota.com.au/static/vehicles/aurion/content/pdf/aurion-white-limited-edition-saver.pdf?WT.ac=AurionPLEWhiteSaver

Edited by ToyotaFreak

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Basically a Prodigy with Sportivo features (Mainly body kit, smoked headlights, clear taillights, three spoke steering wheel), Carbon fiber interior trim, two-tone leather (With white stitching.) and Pearl White paint for $,3500 extra.

Toyota_Aurion_White_main.jpg?OpenElement

No interior pics for this version though, even on the Toyota website.

http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/26E90CA60B3E1375CA2578840028BE2F

e-brochure-> http://www.toyota.com.au/static/vehicles/aurion/content/pdf/aurion-white-limited-edition-saver.pdf?WT.ac=AurionPLEWhiteSaver

Shame bout no pics, I'd really like to see how Toyota approaches a CF interior trim

Good to see they are onto something. Gunmetal alloys too.

Seems like they might be getting hints from somewhere.

Oh man i've being sitting on this bit of info and pcis for almost a week now, it's a good looking thing i quite like it, interior is something i quite like, the seats are a mixture of prodigy and sportivo the over all interior i liked but it seemed to be some what a split of 50/50 likers haters in our sales team, ill see if i can get some interior pics up tomorrow. Note the movement of the Aurion badge on the boot? fairly sure the alloys are camry sportivo just in charcoal, shame they didnt make the move to 18's with some more width too.

:o, looks extremely extremely similar to the Camry Hybrids I saw in Thailand this year (except the Hybrid doesn't have the same front, charcoal rims and it has blue tinted lights).

I've just received two of these babies, but we have another one at our other dealership.

Only 250 have been made and all dealers have been allocated their stock.

My initial thoughts are, this is great from Toyota - usually a boring company - and I work for a dealer! The seats are comfy. The carbon fibre doesn't look like most carbon fibre, but that said in comparison to the Prodigy to which it is based on it is far better than the woodgrain you would normally get. The lip spoiler is the best touch.

The only thing I would change is I would change to a sports grille as opposed to the chrome grille it has from the Prodigy.

I took some snaps which I've attached.

Price is not 45k drive away, it's 44,990 plus on roads - therefore driveaway (In Victoria) $48,470.

If you're interested in potentially purchasing one of these babies while you can, I suggest you shoot me a PM.

post-21242-0-32294200-1304389014_thumb.j

post-21242-0-05720200-1304389023_thumb.j

post-21242-0-86876000-1304389028_thumb.j

post-21242-0-43349100-1304389034_thumb.j

post-21242-0-36285300-1304389045_thumb.j

post-21242-0-13693000-1304389054_thumb.j

post-21242-0-45263200-1304389065_thumb.j

post-21242-0-32160900-1304389073_thumb.j

post-21242-0-60153900-1304389080_thumb.j

post-21242-0-09722500-1304389088_thumb.j

post-21242-0-57249700-1304389096_thumb.j

post-21242-0-35708300-1304389104_thumb.j

post-21242-0-10480000-1304389112_thumb.j

post-21242-0-01451200-1304389120_thumb.j

post-21242-0-34866500-1304389128_thumb.j

post-21242-0-79990400-1304389136_thumb.j

post-21242-0-42259800-1304389154_thumb.j

I like the exterior, but not sure about the interior. That two tone black/white leather certainly doesn't do anything for me. Then again, I've never been a fan of cream/white interiors.

Fair call.

Depends on how you might feel when you see it in person. I'm a big fan of it!

Kinda unsure about the interior. Kudos to Toyota for trying something a bit special, but that color scheme reminds me of a cheap interior vinyl retrim as seen on many modded cars.

Those seats do look comfy though.

And here I was thinking that they had listed to people like us on the forum and go over the silver trim with CF. Looks more like accents than anything.

Man that looks good! While white exterior colour is a tad boring, the interior colour scheme is a good idea.

Maybe they should do same for other colours like:

Aurion Silver

Aurion Blue

Aurion Red

Aurion Gold

Love the front end,mainly the headlights,the rest looks ok.

$48500 drive away is a bit pricey IMO,considering they are only cosmetic/bolt on mods,maybe an exhaust and CAI would have juiced it up a little.

7/10 in my humble opinion :D

damm you have yours in your showroom already? ours is still at PD so have only had a quite sticky at it, but i quite like the look of it id prefer the Sportivo grill though, shame the wheels aren’t a inch bigger but not bad looking, provides good contrast but i love the rear it looks awesome and perfect VIP look. Only had a quick sit in it but i didn’t mind the look of the seats though. it was a bit different and in your face, very comfy and possibly more supportive than the Sportivo seats. if i was to have a white car id have to go crystal pearl i don’t mind it at all especially in the sun, even though it’s a biatch to colour match, over all kudos to them for giving something like this a try, just hope from a sales point of view that Toyota is on the money with people wanting a car like this so guess time will tell.

damm you have yours in your showroom already? ours is still at PD so have only had a quite sticky at it, but i quite like the look of it id prefer the Sportivo grill though, shame the wheels aren’t a inch bigger but not bad looking, provides good contrast but i love the rear it looks awesome and perfect VIP look. Only had a quick sit in it but i didn’t mind the look of the seats though. it was a bit different and in your face, very comfy and possibly more supportive than the Sportivo seats. if i was to have a white car id have to go crystal pearl i don’t mind it at all especially in the sun, even though it’s a biatch to colour match, over all kudos to them for giving something like this a try, just hope from a sales point of view that Toyota is on the money with people wanting a car like this so guess time will tell.

Yeah, we're pretty quiet delivery wise at the moment so our detailers were straight on the ball. I generally like to act pretty quickly on new models when they come into the dealership.

Your feelings with regards to the car are about the same as mine. Bigger wheels would look good, but what they have done in the absence of bigger wheels in colouring them is good work on their behalf. Still a little disappointing given the development work to run a set of 19s was already done with the TRD development so it was certainly possible. Guess it goes against the "cost of life" part that Toyota seem to love to harp on about (purchasing tyres that is.)

And speaking of TRD... you have to wonder how many parts in terms of bodykits were left over from the Aurion's. The TRD grille would have made this car look even more horn, in my opinion. Even the Sportivo grille would have suited however - the Prodigy grille is in my opion what looks the most out of place on the entire car.

The rear is certainly my favourite part. The rear lip spoiler is fantastic on this car and the clear tail lights that were brought in with the most recent facelift make the whole rear end look fantastic.

The seats, someone commented about them looking like vinyl retrim style... I can see your point, but when you see it matched with the exterior colour then feel how comfy they are, it all goes out the window. It matches the whole package perfectly.

As far as Toyota hitting the mark with it.. well it is probably good timing. Only 250 were made so they will be gone soon enough I feel, but the fact that Toyota's supply has taken a massive beating, it's something for sales staff to get excited about because it is a special vehicle that customers can see and touch. Some models we wont have access to again for several months. Therefore, the whole pricing war is starting to die down and as a result Toyota should have a win with this model financially speaking as dealers begin to tighten up on "good deal" pricing.

yeah nice we got our in the showroom today right in front, was there about an hour and somebody took it for a test drive, so our only one (there’s only two down in Tas) may be gone already, although they are going to go drive a few other cars, maxima and accord V6 that sort of thing but certainly looks the good in the showroom. Your right it’s good to have some excitement in the LM range to keep the numbers ticking over until stocks can be replenished, were starting to get quite down now which is scary as I’m sure you’re the same because of this if you want a vehicle today out of stock you'll pay closer to full book price then you may of done prior to the disaster. Days of great driveway deals are defiantly gone for at least the short term! Japanese companies are hit hard with all of this but Toyota seems to of got a pretty good handle on it at the moment though.