AT-X v Sportivo?

JG!

Also in addition to those features mentioned above SX6 over At-X also scores: Full size Alloy spare wheel, unbody aerodynamic wings and skirts,chassic bracing, rear spoiler and bodykit including sports grill and tinted headlamps and tale lights, premium steering wheel and gear shifter, 6 stacker, alloy sports pedals and sportivo scuff plates and fog lamps.

SX6 to ZR6: Front and rear parking/clearence sensors, front 4way and 6way electric seats and yeah thats all i can think off at the moment.

Bigger difference with series two though. gets things like exterior heated mirrors with memory with auto tilt and auto tilting rear vision mirror, rain sensing wipers and also gets the power shade so series two owners get a car that pretty well packed with fruit!

• 3 weeks later...

Also in addition to those features mentioned above SX6 over At-X also scores: Full size Alloy spare wheel, unbody aerodynamic wings and skirts,chassic bracing, rear spoiler and bodykit including sports grill and tinted headlamps and tale lights, premium steering wheel and gear shifter, 6 stacker, alloy sports pedals and sportivo scuff plates and fog lamps.

SX6 to ZR6: Front and rear parking/clearence sensors, front 4way and 6way electric seats and yeah thats all i can think off at the moment.

Bigger difference with series two though. gets things like exterior heated mirrors with memory with auto tilt and auto tilting rear vision mirror, rain sensing wipers and also gets the power shade so series two owners get a car that pretty well packed with fruit!

oh yes underbody aerodynamic wings..

Actually, I was facing the same dilemma when I was looking for my car. Either get an ATX and pimp it up (rims, gt-wing, gps headunit) or just get a zr6.

Eventually, I decided on a ZR6. Go to a dealer, sit in an ATX, then sit in a ZR6. That's what I did. Somehow or other, it just felt different. Maybe the leather sports seats made a difference ;p

Speaking of which, I've just realised how comfy the back seats are (not as if the front ones aren't already pretty damn good)! A pity that I never get the chance to sit in them.

i've just bought a black 2008 ATX last friday, i really wanted a sportivo but for the low price and low kilometres i just had to buy the ATX, now i have the fun of modding and customizing it to the way i want, i have done the numbers and if i put in a lot of elbow grease and buying rims and parts from wreckers, tyres, sports mesh grill, fog lights, spoiler, and a bolt on body kit the end cost would still be considerably cheaper than buying a 2nd hand sportivo

• 1 month later...

If your looking at putting on the sportivo body kit...

is it simply a cosmetic change or does the sportivo kit offer anything in the way of better aerodynamics?

just thought i would ask.

If your looking at putting on the sportivo body kit...

is it simply a cosmetic change or does the sportivo kit offer anything in the way of better aerodynamics?

just thought i would ask.

maybe if you plan on driving over 200kmph constantly. Otherwise, no. Areodynamic mods like wings and such provide next to zero functionality for street cars.

• 5 months later...

My dad is choosing between this two models but he can't seem to make up his mind. He particularly likes the way quick launch of the sportivo (very sporty and sports tuned ??) but i'm not sure if the AT-X is the same. Can someone advise whether the tuning is different between the two models?

What does 07/08 built mean? If you talking about facelift and pre-facelift, mainly only cosmetics.

Manufacture date of the car July 2008. Is there an upgrade/facelift model in 2008 or have i mis-read it to be 2009 (Sept)?

Also the foot brake when press it's very light compare to the Lexuses. Is this normal for the Aurion?

No there was an update model in 2009. Although they are always making subtle running changes to vehicles.

The "firmness" of the foot brake like all parking brakes comes down to how well they are adjusted. May just be that dad's car needs adjusting at the next service.