Huey's "Illest" Facelift ZRE

itsmehuey

looking better and better with each mod mate

i dunno why but everytime i say "illest" i have to say it in a black rappers voice "yo man dat's da illest" lol :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

not really an update but as most of you know, that TRD front lip has been on my want/need list for a while (as have a lot of things), but in a month's time I'll hopefully get my hands on it.... but for the meantime this is how she'll stay till then.....

30138510150348538762875.jpg

one of the better quality shots so far.

Its not me it the other half lol, i have a secret stash building for them but can only make small deposits at a time so its not noticable :D

Also didnt help visiting the apple store today.

HAHAHA I know what you mean mate. My bonus coming in next month is going to be more than enough for my front lip... but the other half wants me to save the rest for "us".. I was going to tell her that there is no "us" in modding LOL. but I want to keep my nuts.

Oooo what did you buy at the Apple store?

Nothing yet after a new laptop looking at a macbook pro with SSD option but still need a few lessons/play with it before I'm convinced.

@arc: yeah i've been tempted to get a MBA just cos of the lightness of the laptop. my current asus is pretty light already but thinking of an upgrade in near future. i threw in a hybrid SSD HDD in mine and it's pretty fast.. not as fast as pure SSD obviously.

@jeff: thanks mate - that chrome trim has really got to go though lol. it's at the one on burwood hwy where the 24 hr kmart/coles are.

• 2 weeks later...

39319910150349893698027.jpg

No new updates yet - funds are still in procurement stage... but at the moment I'm trying to imagine how much lower the front would be with the TRD front lip.. and trying to picture how the OEM Toyota + Modellista lip would look on her (with or without CF front cannards)..

I'm just thinking which would ultimately look nicer, as I'm going to end up swapping out the wheels next year for some DEEP DISH mofos to hit the fitment/hellaflush scene up. werd.

daily driven is the only way brah. means your not a poser ;)

if you need your guards pumped and rolled, need stretched tyres fitted or need an alignment even if your car is real low hit me up. Ill help you out

how much for an alignment ?

and does your place install control arm bushes ? :g:

daily driven is the only way brah. means your not a poser ;)

if you need your guards pumped and rolled, need stretched tyres fitted or need an alignment even if your car is real low hit me up. Ill help you out

thanks bro. i'll be sure to let you know when the funds are up and running ;)