Melbourne ?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it was a nice day indeed... nice to meet all of u, sorry i didnt introduce myself to every1 and left within  half hr.. the mrs was ****ting me. next meet up lets drop all the girls at highpoint  :rolleyes:

haha saw u parked in a drive way in delahey mate

going off early to get some bed action more like it haha

it was a nice day indeed... nice to meet all of u, sorry i didnt introduce myself to every1 and left within  half hr.. the mrs was ****ting me. next meet up lets drop all the girls at highpoint   :rolleyes:

haha saw u parked in a drive way in delahey mate

going off early to get some bed action more like it haha

lol tony ... nah u prob got the wrong blue rolla ... i was around the neighbourhood though ... only if it wasnt fathers day on that meetup i would of stayed all the way .. *** dammit :angry:

:ph34r: so who was the naughty :P boy nino :blink:

post up some more pics/vids...is there any of the BURNOUT!!!!! cause after all REAL MEN smoke rubber :rolleyes: ....opps i mean meet :P

mate ive got nothing against burnouts im a petrolhead from way back.

but when the cops are in ears distance like they were doing speed camera **** ya just dont do it.

plus it was a toca meet for rollas not a illegal street meet burnout comp.

plus we were there to meet people from the site and get to know each other. if i wanted to see burnouts and reckless driving id go to calderpark and see off street drags mate.

am i the only person that thought it was out of line???????

or am i the only person who will speek up about it???????

theres no offence to the person who was doing it but theres a time and place for that s@#t .

plus if people off the site arnt interested in seeing that type of stuff how do you expect to have meets no one will turn up.

post up some more pics/vids...is there any of the BURNOUT!!!!! cause after all REAL MEN smoke rubber :rolleyes: ....opps i mean meet :P

but when the cops are in ears distance like they were doing speed camera **** ya just dont do it.

plus we were there to meet people from the site and get to know each other. if i wanted to see burnouts and reckless driving id go to calderpark and see off street drags mate.

theres no offence to the person who was doing it but theres a time and place for that s@#t .

plus if people off the site arnt interested in seeing that type of stuff how do you expect to have meets no one will turn up.

true to that!

true to that!

i agree... B)

ye i agree very silly :ph34r: but maybe they just coudent help it..no ye there is videos but they r mine strictly :Dhope to have another meet soon, if anyone is interested in go karting i might be able to get real cheap prices if we go on off peak days. something like 35 dollars unlimited times..

I think that issue is that most of us were there to meet and chat with others from the forum and not for burnouts and donuts, etc.

By doing these crazy stunts, you'll get everyone there in trouble (not just yourself) if the cops do rock up.

Let's try and keep our meets more civil and do burnouts at a place and time where it's more appropriate. Thanks. :D

I left early because after several people saying the police where one corner away people still decided to use the street to do laps, I don't want extra attention from police nor have someone crash into my car when he loses it.

Time and Place.

With that said, day meets/cruises are better for photo's etc.

Last year I organised a meet/cruise to Arthur's Seat and some great driving roads I know in mornington, in the coming months as it gets warmer I'll be organising another.

Edited by IZZ-FE

Last year I organised a meet/cruise to Arthur's Seat and some great driving roads I know in mornington, in the coming months as it gets warmer I'll be organising another.

that sounds great :) something that takes me 5 minutes to get to instead of an hour to the meeting point

that sounds great :) something that takes me 5 minutes to get to instead of an hour to the meeting point

Being at Safety Beach, you can try the loop for yourself. It's still my favourite drive and best in Winter months as there is absolutely no traffic.

Start at Rosebud, drive towards Cape Shank on Boneo Road and follow it past Cape Shank until you get to Mornington-Flinders Road.

Turn Left into Mornington-Flinders Road and follow it until it ends.

Turn left at the intersection and you're at the top of Arthurs Seat.

Be sure to take in all the scenary along the way :D

meet was good but had to leave early... a cruise would be preferred thought.... meets don't do much for me as my sportivo is STOCKio.

I don't know anything bout cars... esp. all the technical stuff..

i just love to drive my car

Yer dammit... everyone left just before i got there.. :(

perhaps i smell?  :P

nah was good to catch up with a few people at least..

Hope my showing of the INJEN CAI wasnt frowned upon  :blink:

ur injen suked on that clip that brendon recorded ... hand it over buster ! :lol:

i want it !!!! :huh:

Yer dammit... everyone left just before i got there.. :(

perhaps i smell?  :P

nah was good to catch up with a few people at least..

Hope my showing of the INJEN CAI wasnt frowned upon  :blink:

ur injen suked on that clip that brendon recorded ... hand it over buster ! :lol:

i want it !!!! :huh:

i am seriously going to bring my nun-chucks next time and whack u until u get my name right :angry: