Window Spots/dots

Carismo69

How do you get rid of window dots? Ive tried eagle 1 window cleaner, washing and drying with a shammy or papper towel or white cotton rag and i even tried vinegar neat, soak in then wash off then dry but still i cant get them off. I currently do not hav a car port and would really appreciate any help on to remove those annoying spots.

Thx

How do you get rid of window dots? Ive tried eagle 1 window cleaner, washing and drying with a shammy or papper towel or white cotton rag and i even tried vinegar neat, soak in then wash off then dry but still i cant get them off. I currently do not hav a car port and would really appreciate any help on to remove those annoying spots.

Thx

depending on how bad the spots are you may have to get a agressive glass cutting compound and polisher to work them out.. otherwise try this method

1. Wash

2. Claybar

3. apply Autoglym glass polish

4. seal in the clarity with some rain-x or similar products.

hope that helps and good luck!

Rain-X tends to do an awesome job of giving the windows a coating that water isn't suppose to "stick" to.

I wipe my windows down with windex and newspaper, let it dry, then put on the rain x, let it dry, then wipe it off with a dry cloth.

Seems to work amazingly.