This is my donkey his name is El Buro

El Donkey

Hiya been around for a while and just remembered i have an account here so anyway here' my ride

Model AE101-R

Engine 4afe

mods: bored out plenum, cai, hurricane extractors, std meow meow, 2inch pipe with 1 resonator and rooted canon( soon to be twin tipped.

suspension: std shocks lowered aerospeed springs, ae92/93 strut brace( made a huge difference)

wheels: 15x5.5 steelies with Kuhmo Ecsta 195/50r15 cool tyre

Future mods: coilovers, wheels 15x8 +25, body work, ported head.

Here's some pics

August2011433.jpg

August2011434.jpg

August2011456.jpg

August2011464.jpg

August2011471.jpg

August2011458.jpg

August2011496.jpg

August2011497.jpg

hope you like

I see Kenshin has inspired you :P

Green steelies remind me of derby cars :P

Looks clean! FX GT front bar & grille... DO IT! :P

Is your bonnet matt black or is it just unpainted?

thanks for the replies guys, green is good, but i am diffinately thinking to get the steelies widened from 5.5 to 8 with a +20 to +25 offset.Also im looking for some centre caps to cover the wheel nuts maybe the ones off an ae95 wagon, or the ae92 . If anyone wants to get rid of them or has them lying around id take them.

fx stuff is hard to come by but ill keep looking, also the bonnet is paintedin hammer finish black with no clearcoat so it stays matt, I'll need to redo it again i think.

Also Kenshin's car look mad im all for bright coloured wheels make the car different from all the chrome , black , gunmetal silver tones. Scary doing it though not knowing how its going to look till you do it.

There is a comment I would love to make, except it'd be a breach of the swearing rules :P

I like this car, it's very different without being over the top. Now if you were to paint the whole car satin/matt/flat black, it'd look like a new age rat rod :D

Beaut pics man, wherever that is it looks like a beautiful part of the world! My wife drives a 98 model corolla sedan, dark green too! I like where you've placed those little foggies, may buy similar if I see a decent pair.

There is a comment I would love to make, except it'd be a breach of the swearing rules :P

I like this car, it's very different without being over the top. Now if you were to paint the whole car satin/matt/flat black, it'd look like a new age rat rod :D

Dont tempt me iv'e looked at the idea alot, maybe in the summer time, thanks for the comments much appreciate it.

fx stuff is hard to come by but ill keep looking, also the bonnet is paintedin hammer finish black with no clearcoat so it stays matt, I'll need to redo it again i think.

Also Kenshin's car look mad im all for bright coloured wheels make the car different from all the chrome , black , gunmetal silver tones. Scary doing it though not knowing how its going to look till you do it.

booyah! I found FX stuff for you...

OEM Genuine GTFX side skirts - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/93-97-Toyota-AE100-OEM-JDM-Genuine-Side-skirts-GT-FX-/270529512524?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3efcd0c44c

OEM Genuine GTFX grille - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Corolla-AE100-101-91-95-Rare-OEM-FX-Front-Grill-/320743399489?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aadcbe041

front bar... be bit harder... have to be wrecker like Hiro said :)

nice find mate thanks , i wonder if the side skirts fit properly cause there made for the 3 door and mines a 5 door,and the grill looks the goods but trying to get 120 out of the ball and chain atm would be very hard, i could you the whole this would be my fathers day or bday present