D2 adjustable coilovers

Lowecho

Here we go again!

Why do people post stuff on ebay asking "Is this a good price" or "am I being ripped off"?

Firstly, its a bidding item that's still being bided on, so who knows how much it'd go for?

and Secondly, I think (judging from the amount of total posts you have) your probably the seller of the item just advertising it on here, so you've found a loop hole in the buy/sell rules. NICE ONE, BUD!!

and, I know people that have had heaps of bad experiences with D2 Coilovers, they're pretty shotty

and Secondly, I think (judging from the amount of total posts you have) your probably the seller of the item just advertising it on here, so you've found a loop hole in the buy/sell rules. NICE ONE, BUD!!

was gonna post this but u beat me to it :ninja:

oh and i've finished taking photos of the parts. ready to be picked up on saturday! KEN BLOCK FTW!~

:nono:,Nah mate i actually Know the guy personally who is selling these and thought ***** might as well let people know through EBAY FINDS section as that is what i thought this part of the forum is about. And as for the quality off D2 coilovers i know many people who are still driving around on this brand for the last 2 years and they say they are the best value for money suspension.:clap: