ZRE152R TRD Rear Sway + ?

qf380

cusco front strut 942 540 A

Cusco rear sway 942 344 B16

just wondering if these will go with the zre152 sedan as well? i've read they have the same chassis but i just want to be really sure.. :ph34r:

Yep, sedan and hatch have the same chassis! If you can't get both at the same time and don't know what to get first, I would say get rear sway first. :)

cusco front strut 942 540 A

Cusco rear sway 942 344 B16

just wondering if these will go with the zre152 sedan as well? i've read they have the same chassis but i just want to be really sure.. :ph34r:

Yep, sedan and hatch have the same chassis! If you can't get both at the same time and don't know what to get first, I would say get rear sway first. :)

Thanks! :D just wanted to be sure! :D

I'd have to say get the Front strut first. The difference compared to stock is quite dramatic, stops a lot of the bodyroll and makes your handling so much more controllable.

True John. I guess it depends on your driving style; I've always like my rear to be more sharp and flat around corners.

• 1 year later...

I'd have to say get the Front strut first. The difference compared to stock is quite dramatic, stops a lot of the bodyroll and makes your handling so much more controllable.

That's the reason I google and found this forum, too much roll and under, even at low speed on a round about.

Sorry have been out of the car scene for a while, other than RMS as mentioned above, where else can I get struct bar from in melbourne? Just trying to see what options I have.

Cheers,

Gary

That's the reason I google and found this forum, too much roll and under, even at low speed on a round about.

Sorry have been out of the car scene for a while, other than RMS as mentioned above, where else can I get struct bar from in melbourne? Just trying to see what options I have.

Cheers,

Gary

Gotta order em overseas and get it shipped i think,

Check out the different bars in the 'Suspension' section of the ZRE FAQ

As from places to get, locally there is only from members selling and from K-Mac (John/juvenille Sydney area)

Overseas is where we get most of our stuff unfortunately. You can get them from greenline, rhdjapan, RMS, TRD