Tein Suspension for Aurions

GDUBB

Legend. I was trying to figure out how to order a set for myself from the States without paying an arm and a leg for shipping and customs. I was looking at something like USD$1399 (no shipping) and that's having to use the factory Aurion strut tops. That said, I don't think Tein have a strut top mount available that will fit our Aurion. In other words, if you use their coilovers, you won't have camber adjustment. Will need to confirm this though.

How much were Fulcrum quoting if you don't mind me asking?

The EDFC is their electronic controller that adjust the dampening setting. Basically it is a motorised unit that mounts to the top of the strut.

They didn't have the price on the website, was gonna call this week. I had Tein comfort streets on my IS300 back home, but with manual adjustment.

What I want IS the camber adjustment... Will be devo'd if I can't drop lo lo. I want the bagged look with coilover performance. Is that asking too much?

Now I'm at my PC, I had a look: http://performance.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au/index.php?option=com_vehiclefilter&filter=product&Itemid=250&car_id=175&part_number=QSC26-HZSS3

$2600 eh. Maybe it may work out more efficient getting it from the States.

It's interesting though. On TEIN USA's website, it lists the coilovers as not being compatible with the EDFC. I wonder what Fulcrum are on about. Having a look at what this guy said as well, they definitely aren't compatible.

Anyways, more information on the specific coilovers here: http://www.tein.com/tech_info/c52.html

and an install guide here: http://www.tein.com/tech_info/inst/kc52u.pdf

TEIN definitely show them as needing to reuse the OEM mounts and have no part listed for their own 'pillowball upper mount', so maybe this may not be the option for you. I'm trying to decide between Pedders and TEIN at the moment. I reckon I won't need camber adjustment because I plan on riding at a decent height, but having it certainly would be nice.