Sportivo big problem

hi guys well i recently changed my clutch and everythink was going ok till yesterday i noticed a gearbox oil leak i jumped under and found that where the rear engine mount bolts to the bellhousing ( the 3 bolts ) the bolts have cracked out the side of the bell houseing and only 1 bolt is holding the mount inplacen , im asuming the cause of this is because my front engine mount is cracked and this would have promoted excessive engine rock but this is pritty serious , im just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them or where is the cheapest / best place to get a new gearbox from cheers guys

its happened to me.

i blew my box ( crown and pinion blew ), i replaced my gearbox. finished at 11pm. went for a drive i was soooo happy, new exedy clutch, fresh oil, fresh box.. driving great till at about 3am in the morning coming down my street i changed gear then bang, bent rear bracket and ripped the bolt out of the housing ( the gearbox has 3 housings, bell housing, centre housing and rear housing -5-6th gear ).. its the front bell housing thats stuffed. either another gearbox or replace the housing ( i got a spare housing ). or take it out and weld it...

oh wow makes me feel so much better knowing it has happened to someone else , when u say u have a housing laying around is it undamaged and for sale ? and what did u end up doing to resolve the problem mate

hey mate look all i need is the housing where the rear engine mount snapped it is ur one undamaged also with the price i dont no what to offer honestly , im on shiiting apprentice wages lol and arnt in a great finical state but if u want to throw me a reasonable offer that will be great thanks mate