Nsw.. newcastle toyota/celica meets

RedST184

hey guys,

just wondering im from Newcastle, is there any organised Celica meet and drives or toyota club meet and drives be interested in coming to say hey and go for a cruise :)

Ethan.

laugh.gif

Oi.. stop laughing at yet another Celica owner looking to cruise with other Celicas.. :D

celica car club brisbane, join us.... or die!!! lol

hahaha... i never said that...spiteful.gif

firstly......welcome to TOCAU

as mentioned...... We have our monthly meets in SYD....which I know is a bit of drive....but well worth it if you want to hang around a bung on like minded peeps that enjoy a chin wag.

Next months event is still un decided, however there is a good chance it will just be at our regular meeting place. (please read the post for all the details / times / location)

Every few months we try and get a cruise together. Just this weekend we did a wise mans run from our normal monthly meeting spot.

Hopefully by the end of January (if it all goes to plan) I'll have a chat to guys and gals at bathurst toyota and we will go out there for a BBQ and cruise around the mountain with some rolling shots

ADDITIONAL: If i'm ever in Newy....I'll drop you a line cool.gif

Once again welcome and have a great time :)

firstly......welcome to TOCAU

as mentioned...... We have our monthly meets in SYD....which I know is a bit of drive....but well worth it if you want to hang around a bung on like minded peeps that enjoy a chin wag.

Next months event is still un decided, however there is a good chance it will just be at our regular meeting place. (please read the post for all the details / times / location)

Every few months we try and get a cruise together. Just this weekend we did a wise mans run from our normal monthly meeting spot.

Hopefully by the end of January (if it all goes to plan) I'll have a chat to guys and gals at bathurst toyota and we will go out there for a BBQ and cruise around the mountain with some rolling shots

ADDITIONAL: If i'm ever in Newy....I'll drop you a line cool.gif

Once again welcome and have a great time :)

Thanks heaps dude!

yeah im currently doing HSC exams but the jan bathrust meet sounds great! always wanted to have a roll around that mountain too!

yeah man if your in newy drop me a line for sure! :)