MAGNAFLOW MUFFLER

BanGn

i just recieved my magnaflow muffler and i want to put it on from the axel flange back - get a new flange made however, the flange our sportivos use is a ball flange or something? they said i can cut the flange off my stock exhaust but if anything happens i cant put the stokko on for warranty what should i do?

find a new flange which is like 220? of a wrecked rolla and cut it off that muffler?

They are bull****ting you...

take your muffler to FastFit on Manningham Road.. They should be able to fit it for you.. i think they quoted me $80

Top blokes there..

tell em the guy in the blue sportivo sent you :P

they have swapped my muffler twice

If you want i can come down and they can look at my car so they know what to do again. I live 5 mins around the corner

Sorry to hijack your thread.

But i'm just wondering where in brissy can i get a magnaflow muffler and resonator? And appox. how much.

The remus axel back i have on is fairly restrictive so i'm thinking getting a cat back made up. Will it be loud? I'm not a fan of noisy exhaust anymore.

Cheers.

But i'm just wondering where in brissy can i get a magnaflow muffler and resonator? And appox. how much.

The remus axel back i have on is fairly restrictive so i'm thinking getting a cat back made up. Will it be loud? I'm not a fan of noisy exhaust anymore.

Cheers.

magnaflow = noise :P

There are a few places to get them in brisbane...... I know of one going cheap but its too damn loud for our engine/car

BTW - I loved that whooshing sound your exhaust made at the CES dyno day ;)

Here's my exhaust (while still on the phantom) and it's just from the flange back. (Thanks Shao/Northy)...

post-421-1125746521_thumb.jpg

Cheers.

heheh, jimmy - you just wanna catchup that lost power between your sillycar and my super-stivo :P :P :P

Edited by Azza

heheh, jimmy - you just wanna catchup that lost power between your sillycar and my super-stivo :P :P :P

Catch up? Nah.... Sif i'd be that competitive...

*walks around with nails in hand* :ph34r:

I spose, you still got lift. Your car can't be that silly then (unlike Rollagrl's)