Pionner speaker for aurion

Shadow_

i bought 2 sets of pioneer speaker champion v2 damn good speakers and kendwood 2din head unit. the head unit fit in good but i cant get the steering wheel control to work with the kendwood, other problem is this pioneer speaker is a little big it fits into the stock speaker holders but i cant close the door panel properly LOL fail, and the back of boots cant close my boots door because there is 2 steel bar to hold the boot door when you open the boot those 2 bars is hitting the speaker when i close the boot. so im looking for people or stores can do some custom door works. does anyone know please let me know big thanks.

Be nice Steven. :whistling:

Search Function is your answer.

To answer your questions that have been answered so many times.

1. You need a steering wheel stalk. Go search that on ebay.

2. You need washers for your speakers.

Edited by A Buff Hamster
  • Like 2

Be nice Steven. :whistling:

Search Function is your answer.

To answer your questions that have been answered so many times.

1. You need a steering wheel stalk. Go search that on ebay.

2. You need washers for your speakers.

By steering stalk, do you mean one of those remotes that clips to your steering wheel rim to remote control your head unit? If so, then yeah that's the simplest, but not the best solution IMO.

With a bit of wiring knowledge (or at least soldering and instruction-following ability) your best bet is to get a Kenwood compatible PAC-SWI unit (make sure your head unit is compatible with a wired remote first, of course) which will allow you to use your standard steering wheel controls. As Hamster said, a search and some reading could have told you this. Or the FAQ.

By steering stalk, do you mean one of those remotes that clips to your steering wheel rim to remote control your head unit? If so, then yeah that's the simplest, but not the best solution IMO.

With a bit of wiring knowledge (or at least soldering and instruction-following ability) your best bet is to get a Kenwood compatible PAC-SWI unit (make sure your head unit is compatible with a wired remote first, of course) which will allow you to use your standard steering wheel controls. As Hamster said, a search and some reading could have told you this. Or the FAQ.

Personally, I used a metra axxess aswc kit for my pioneer headunit.

http://www.amazon.com/Metra-ASWC-Universal-Steering-Interface/dp/B0039H2W66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320400617&sr=8-1

Checked JB-Hifi for the PAC-SWI unit. 200bucks. Just order it off amazon, cheaper even with shipping. Piece of cake to install.

Looks like thats the same concept as the PAC unit? Yeah the PAC-SWI is pretty pricey in store. I picked mine up brand new on eBay for about AU$60 delivered from the US.

Kenwood DDX814 head unit with one of these PAC units. Works like dream .

Here is a link

http://www.sonicelec...95&f_747_2835=1

As for rear speakers if it only just catches a speaker you might be able to mount speakers a bit higher by using spacers. I ended up lifting my up and trimming a part of parcel shel underneath. Worked like dream.

Edited by czaja74

• 1 month later...

Kenwood DDX814 head unit with one of these PAC units. Works like dream .

Here is a link

http://www.sonicelec...95&f_747_2835=1

As for rear speakers if it only just catches a speaker you might be able to mount speakers a bit higher by using spacers. I ended up lifting my up and trimming a part of parcel shel underneath. Worked like dream.

i got Kenwood DDX4038 in my aurion the link you given does it work only for steering wheel control OR with DISP you know the key when you press it show the temp,how long you can go with fuel,how many little per 100km ??? i just about to order it wanted to make sure it work

also the boot steel bar i ended up taking them out and bended both bar they are fken hard to bend, it helped abit it still touching the speaker magnet,i still trying to fix this problem, at the front passenger side the door panel dont close fully because the speaker magnet is big everytime i open the front boot it hit the door panel still trying to fix this problem too i have no idea where to buy those aftermarket speaker washer or what u call it.

Edited by Shadow_

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I kinda need help, I'm trying to work out how to remove my parcel shelf but cant for the life of me work out how, I've gone through the audiovisual manual and can't really deduce how (I'm an idiot I know) anyway if anybody could write how or even put up some photos it would be greatly appreciated

Hey guys I kinda need help, I'm trying to work out how to remove my parcel shelf but cant for the life of me work out how, I've gone through the audiovisual manual and can't really deduce how (I'm an idiot I know) anyway if anybody could write how or even put up some photos it would be greatly appreciated

Just did this the other day below is the order I followed from memory, the rear seat, seat belts and LH & RH pillar garnish need to be removed prior to accessing the parcel shelf in that order.

1. Remove the lower rear seat cushion, grab a firm grip under the bottom of the seat and pull up hard to detach hooks, takes quite a bit of force.. the lower rear seat can then be removed

Diagram at page 83, SE–77

1. Remove three bolts from lower seat belt anchor points as all three shoulder belts will have to be fed through the parcel tray prior to its removal.

Diagram at page 39, SB-35

1. remove rear seat back assembly by removing four lower bolts, now the rear seat is hooked in at the top, so you need to basically push it up, grabbing at the top and pulling in and upwards/ backwards direction helps to unhook.

Diagram at page 83, SE–77

1. Remove C pillar garnish LH & RH they are clipped in , use a clip removal tool if you have one otherwise can be removed with assistance of a screw driver and pulling by hand at the same time.

Diagram at page 26, IR-26

1. Remove seat belt covers from parcel tray to enable belts to fed through the tray. the small little plastic insert that guides and surrounds the belt.

Diagram at page 40, SB-36

1. Remove parcel tray by lifting upwards to detach clips, and don’t forget to disconnect brake lamp connector before removing parcel tray.

Diagram at page 41, SB-37

I do not have an Aurion myself but in almost all sedan cars you will need to remove the rear seats, various rear cabin trims (scuffs, quarters, etc), undo any baby seat hook then the parcel tray should come out...

What have tried so far?