AUSCAM

gossy

Gday All,

I know this is a bit rude to ask on this Forum, and Moderators delete if you feel the need, but what has happened to the Auscam site? I click on the site and it sys Account Suspended.

What is going on?

Shannon, Trent, Davey..........................?

Well if you remember Gossy, BGpete had it up for sale at the start of the year. Stupid offers were made to him and therefore no new owner was found and the web host contract has now expired. Therefore no more AusCam. I highly doubt anyone else will bother getting it running again.

Well if you remember Gossy, BGpete had it up for sale at the start of the year. Stupid offers were made to him and therefore no new owner was found and the web host contract has now expired. Therefore no more AusCam. I highly doubt anyone else will bother getting it running again.

I thought Shannon had taken over.

It's done and dusted, most of the guys are here anyways, in fact there are more guys and better info. That forum had been dead for a long time. He was never running the show, Pete was...

• 1 year later...

well, we have this auscam thread whistling.gif lolsand the auscam on facebook soo its still alive :]

Sorry to bring an old thread back up. Auscam Facebook does not exist anymore. TOCAU, TOYMOD or the old CamCrew is much better than Auscam, why? All other 3 forums accept any people who drives Toyota but with Auscam, they only allow people with Camrys.

From what I've heard around the bush, Davey has sold his camry, Wil Staeir has brought a Jeep, and others have moved on.

Good riddance to Auscam!!

well, we have this auscam thread whistling.gif lolsand the auscam on facebook soo its still alive :]

Sorry to bring an old thread back up. Auscam Facebook does not exist anymore. TOCAU, TOYMOD or the old CamCrew is much better than Auscam, why? All other 3 forums accept any people who drives Toyota but with Auscam, they only allow people with Camrys.

From what I've heard around the bush, Davey has sold his camry, Wil Staeir has brought a Jeep, and others have moved on.

Good riddance to Auscam!!

I am happy to leave that forum dead and buried, however, I was more than happy to have other Toyota models there. Camcrew was the same in terms the member base and yes other members were also welcome. TOCAU is a more viable option as a forum anyways as it is more diverse.