What made you pick your current car and modify it?

I honestly think this is going nowhere, op, seems to be imo, too narrow minded, for everything someone posts, he seems undermine their decision, and wants the answer to turn out what he wants it to turn out,

I guess because I saw the amount of money you guys have dumped into your camrys and rollas , and when I look at engine mods and all i see is "pod filter" it kind of lead me to believe that most of you guys know nothing about speed or performance , but believe by adding all these cosmetic parts that others will think that you do have some level of performance....this is obviously not true. You guys acknowledge that almost every family sedan here offers close to no performance and is certainly much slower then any performance orientated car (imports etc) but instead mod it to suit your needs...for comfort, reliability and space to chuck your offspring.

\ thread

But you have not the power to /thread!

If all you've seen is a pod filter in everyone's engine bays, you haven't been looking hard enough.

x ONE TRILLION

I see no actual correlation between smartness and grammar...

Then what are you trying to achieve by correcting people's spelling mistakes? Eg:

Its spelt "thread".

Spelling and grammar go hand in hand, so no point trying to correct other's spelling mistakes if you are going to continue to make grammatical mistakes of your own.

Anyway, any person with half a mind would learn to accept that forums are commonly plagued with spelling and gramatical errors and there is nothing to be achieved by correcting others.

Now go continue to have your discussion with everyone else. Believe me, if I was moderating this forum, we would not be having this discussion now.

Just ban the tool, he's clearly solely here to troll.

I might just add the OP is a clueless moron who has no knowledge of what we know or what we can do to a "family car". Take for example the work myself and Jason are undertaking not to mention the brilliance of Tony Leung at DMT in Canada. 750whp T51R Camry, would destroy your piece of sh*t, rust bucket MA70.

Just ban the tool, he's clearly solely here to troll.

I might just add the OP is a clueless moron who has no knowledge of what we know or what we can do to a "family car". Take for example the work myself and Jason are undertaking not to mention the brilliance of Tony Leung at DMT in Canada. 750whp T51R Camry, would destroy your piece of sh*t, rust bucket MA70.

Boom headshot?