Which head unit?

TRD468

Hey guys, i currently have an aftermarket head unit and i do not like it. The radio reception is the worst part of the unit but overall i want to replace it with a new one. I have been on ebay looking around for one and i do not know which one to get, they all seem to be similar. I would like one with good radio reception and DVB-T reception. Same with the GPS.

I have come across with these which is what i think are the best on ebay at the moment. Let me know what you think, and let me know if you know of any other better units. Cheers

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/320743457878?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_17326wt_1031

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/120758011046?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_10040wt_1142

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/260817305470?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_9151wt_1141

Hi,

Without actually trialling the different systems it is hard to say which Chinese unit is better.

But by looking at the selection you have chosen, I would probably choose the first one as it meets your criteria.

This year, I have purchased two of these type of Chinese head units. Pull them both out without even one month of usage. Yes, they have many fun functions but the sound quality is poor. I cannot stand a bad sound quality!

For that pricing, I would personally buy a quality branded (eg, Pioneer, JVC, etc) head unit. By using the video input function you can link your mobile phone to it.

Link - this is an interesting read.

Hope this help.

yes i like the first one aswell, but i came accross a japanese manufacturer called "eonon" and they make units for aurions and camrys. People say that they have good quality recievers so i might have a look at that

yes i like the first one aswell, but i came accross a japanese manufacturer called "eonon" and they make units for aurions and camrys. People say that they have good quality recievers so i might have a look at that

eonon stuff is chinese (not japanese!) and they are terrible. I would not waste my money on an eonon unit.