Corolla/Sportivo Part numbers

E-Gene

I realise that every once in a while someone will go around asking about part numbers for various aftermarket Corolla or Sportivo accessories so I thought that it'll be good to consolidate them and put them into one post and make it a sticky later.

So guys, please post up all the part numbers that you know or want to know and I'll edit this later and put it up as one comprehensive sticky topic.

I realise that every once in a while someone will go around asking about part numbers for various aftermarket Corolla or Sportivo accessories so I thought that it'll be good to consolidate them and put them into one post and make it a sticky later.

So guys, please post up all the part numbers that you know or want to know and I'll edit this later and put it up as one comprehensive sticky topic.

I have added part numbers to to mods I have done in my garage. perhaps the other members could do the same :)

but there is no search function in the garage so it makes finding the right mod a pain in the behind, I'm not searching through all the users to find the mod I want just to get a part #, easier just to look it up from the supplier.... ;)

E-Gene, make a sticky so everyone can post up their parts and part number, that way, hopefully people can just go and have a look for the parts they wish to look for. Perhaps seperate sticky for cold air, exhaust, suspension, clutch, flywheel, etc etc.

just gather all the part numbers and then make a 1 big single or 2 posts with the categories and part numbers in a sticky thread. then u can just edit with new parts later on... i think this is what u wanted egene?

maybe a genuine and non genuine category with subcategories inside.

Edited by BigBum

just gather all the part numbers and then make a 1 big single or 2 posts with the categories and part numbers in a sticky thread. then u can just edit with new parts later on... i think this is what u wanted egene?

maybe a genuine and non genuine category with subcategories inside.

Yup, that's what I'm after. I'll get all the info on this post and then make a new sticky with all the information.

TRD Part Nos.

http://www.trdsales.com/shop/product.asp?catcode=335

so it'll be like Bills members list sticky where he can update it but locked so no one can add responses to it...

lets make this thread the listing spot to add the information, then E-Gene, or another mod, can create a new thread to compile it all into categories like in the garage (supension, CAI, brakes, clutches, etc...)

When I get home I'll put mine up :)

so it'll be like Bills members list sticky where he can update it but locked so no one can add responses to it...

lets make this thread the listing spot to add the information, then E-Gene, or another mod, can create a new thread to compile it all into categories like in the garage (supension, CAI, brakes, clutches, etc...)

When I get home I'll put mine up :)

Thanks Blue...

Whiteline tower brace KSB603

Whiteline camber bolts KCA415

Whiteline Front sway bar BTF72

Whiteline front sway bar adjustable BTF72 Z

Whiteline rear sway bar BTR77

Whiteline rear springs 73206

Whiteline front springs 73205

Koni adjustable struts front 8610-1414

Koni adjustable struts rear 80-2844

Koni adjustable sturts front (sportivo) 8610-1416