SPOTTED..??

leasaunce

• 6 months later...

Reviving the thread.

Spotted a Gen 4.x Camry.

White.....

with no inner tailights on the boot. and a very "loud" bodykit.....

it will grab you attention when you see it.....

seen in the west....in parramatta area.

Reviving the thread.

Spotted a Gen 4.x Camry.

White.....

with no inner tailights on the boot. and a very "loud" bodykit.....

it will grab you attention when you see it.....

seen in the west....in parramatta area.

yes, let's revive this thread...

for u54mot,

lyons road, five dock

am i rite or am i rite? :D

S1LV3R

hmm.....was it on a friday?.....if it was most probably was me.....

now how'm i supp'd 2 spot you.....?

i suppose it's a bit unfair since my sportivo looks pretty much like everyone else's :)

oh yeah...it's silver :P

btw if you don't mind telling me, how much did it cost you to get those vortex 17" alloys and where? and what did you do with the 16" alloys?

S1LV3R

i got the wheels when i bought the car.....so i can't really tell how much they would've been separately.....but i think i got it for a lot lower than i would've if i had bought them later.......but the tyres.....i later found out at Bob Jane that the tyres themselves.....cost like $350 each or so rrp......they were Bridgestones RE030 235/45R17....so i "think" i got a bargain.......but i think it would've added like $2000 on top of the price of the car.....the other alloys.....i sold them to my uncle.....for a very low amount....he's in brisbane.....so if anyone is in brisbane....they will see a camry altise....with very nice looking wheels.....

gimme like the a few letters from your plate.....and i'll see if i spot your car.....

Edited by u54mot

Anyone in the North East of Victoria?? I'm in Bendigo... not many nice Camry's here :( Mine is getting a spoiler on Tuesday and mags soon too, so I'll probably become one of the nicest here (certainly for a Gen 3 anyway). Once spotted a White Gen 3 Camry with the overseas (as far as Ive seen its available to import) nice bodykit in the Wangaratta area with nice exhaust... would love that kit for mine lol

Loving the sounds of all these nice Camry's in Sydney! And all the ones on the forum - you've all got lovely cars!

i got the wheels when i bought the car.....so i can't really tell how much they would've been separately.....but i think i got it for a lot lower than i would've if i had bought them later.......but the tyres.....i later found out at Bob Jane that the tyres themselves.....cost like $350 each or so rrp......they were Bridgestones RE030 235/45R17....so i "think" i got a bargain.......but i think it would've added like $2000 on top of the price of the car.....the other alloys.....i sold them to my uncle.....for a very low amount....he's in brisbane.....so if anyone is in brisbane....they will see a camry altise....with very nice looking wheels.....

gimme like the a few letters from your plate.....and i'll see if i spot your car.....

ok thanks for the info :)

so they are 235/45R17...i thought it's 225/45R17 (Toyota Australia's website)

http://camry.toyota.com.au/toyota/vehicle/...827_642,00.html

S1LV3R

i've seen a few camrys with the vortex alloys....

and all of them have 235/45R17 because they are more readily available, it was ordered with 225/45R17 tyres

(the salesperson...when the car was delivered..was saying like "i got you wider tyres they hold the road better...and blah blah blah....which is true..but i'm sure it's just because it was easier to get their hands on the mass market size of 235/45R17...oh and it was a set of 5 wheels & tyres)

.....the diameters of the two tyre sizes are nearly the same so it's ok.....

Edited by u54mot

• 8 months later...

Spotted a black Camry (20 series - I have no idea of generations, sorry) driving through Bella Vista / Norwest (NSW) about 9am this morning.

Awesome body kit looked like a bit of work had been done to it, blackened or smoked taillights looked superb. Number plate was the 2digit 2 letter 2 digit black on yellow (unfortunately can not remember the actual number plate).

ahhh, ive seen a camry sportivo about a month ago, spotting neary footscray, exactly like mine, also a p plater, parked at a factory, black exactly like mine. also, a curry father that drives a car exactly like mine, that drives around springvale, please repaint your car before a key it. kthx :D

spotted a 2005 Camry Grande, Black, 17" Toyota Assessory Rims, Blue Xenon type bulbs, you also had your fog lights on too :P

driving along The Boulevarde in Strathfield, headed towards the Train Station. at about 8:00pm tonight (14/09/05).

i think it might be this guy :lol:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2103027

i dont think he is on here though...

ive seen the first photo and last one someones avatar on here :unsure: . Maybe that person just copied & pasted that photo & used it not sure.

spotted a 2005 Camry Grande, Black, 17" Toyota Assessory Rims, Blue Xenon type bulbs, you also had your fog lights on too :P

driving along The Boulevarde in Strathfield, headed towards the Train Station. at about 8:00pm tonight (14/09/05).

i think it might be this guy :lol:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2103027

i dont think he is on here though...

ive seen the first photo and last one someones avatar on here :unsure: . Maybe that person just copied & pasted that photo & used it not sure.

Did you by any chance read the rest of the forum....?

anyway it was the same car in question.....

go to this forum My Member's Ride Page for more pics, esp. the pictures near the end of the page.

• 2 months later...

Spotted on Windsor Road in Rouse Hill earlier tonight, Black 36 series (Gen 5.5) Sportivo (I think as I never saw the grill). Car had been debaged and it made the rear end look really smooth, the only badge left was the the Toyota logo, very nice indeed. The rest of the car appeared stock