DIY Rear bumber lights.

Defyant

Dixonzhai i dislike you greatly for two reasons lol 1. you too have a Caribbean Blue Sportivo (they only made 500) and 2. You have the clear lights. i was hoping id never see one with them in case i liked it hahahaha. Looks nice. The blue must just suit Aurion all of them modded or not just like damn nice!

Just a question. Where you get the TRD brake from and how much it cost you? Thanks.

Dixonzhai i dislike you greatly for two reasons lol 1. you too have a Caribbean Blue Sportivo (they only made 500) and 2. You have the clear lights. i was hoping id never see one with them in case i liked it hahahaha. Looks nice. The blue must just suit Aurion all of them modded or not just like damn nice!

This light is clear but actually has light blue color inside which fits the blue color of the car very well. Just have the car wash today and will take some photos tomorrow.

BTW, so there are only 500 of them in this color? I am so lucky then, haha just know that.

LOl yerp i understand that, i see Paradigm's car 2 to 3 times a week haha. Yeah there was only 500 of them (that's also why you don’t see all that many of them compared to white, silver and black) so yeah i guess we sort of are a little lucky.

Well while we're hating, I hate you both. (But Adamsy already knows that).

AHAHA you love it. That's why i park it outside your house all the time lol

Just a question. Where you get the TRD brake from and how much it cost you? Thanks.

Funny you should ask that JMJ102 asked the same question just the other day.

Well it was pretty straight forward and easy for me as i actually work for Toyota lol so of course i get thr employee discount. i have also gone and had braided lines made up as with blue covers over the braid ( stops grit from getting in the braid rubbing against the hose) . Best way for you to go about it is simply either go to PBR who supply the package and get the spec to suit Aurion (however these won't have TRD imprinted on them as they are trademarked to Toyota same as Harrop/Eaton can't sell you a red TRD TVS Aurion charger as that design technically is owned by Toyota. So next option would be to shop around Toyota spare parts dept till you find the cheapest price ont he genuine part. However be aware that like FPV/HSV dealers your local Toyota dealer may want to confirm you actually own a TRD before supplying you parts but some aren’t so worried about this however.

Well it was pretty straight forward and easy for me as i actually work for Toyota lol so of course i get thr employee discount. i have also gone and had braided lines made up as with blue covers over the braid ( stops grit from getting in the braid rubbing against the hose) . Best way for you to go about it is simply either go to PBR who supply the package and get the spec to suit Aurion (however these won't have TRD imprinted on them as they are trademarked to Toyota same as Harrop/Eaton can't sell you a red TRD TVS Aurion charger as that design technically is owned by Toyota. So next option would be to shop around Toyota spare parts dept till you find the cheapest price ont he genuine part. However be aware that like FPV/HSV dealers your local Toyota dealer may want to confirm you actually own a TRD before supplying you parts but some aren’t so worried about this however.

Ok, seems like need more money to spend on the car LOL. I am looking at HID at the moment. Car is just like never end. You want to do something, finish one day then you will come up with something else another day.

Ok, seems like need more money to spend on the car LOL. I am looking at HID at the moment. Car is just like never end. You want to do something, finish one day then you will come up with something else another day.

HAHA yeah it never ends mate, always something else to be done!

• 1 month later...

Thanks Defyant, I used red LEDs from Jaycar and could fit two rows of them. I like yours with the single dots for each LED. The Jaycar ones in white were too bright and made the lenses look orange.

yer. agreed they, the creed style LED's are too bright, i recnetly ordered the clear ones but think i will stick with red. The clear ones look good in all the pics i see but when i did a mockup wasn't my cuppa. @ some point hoping to do away with them altogether :D