Best Aurion 1/4 mile track time

GDUBB

Hey guys, what is the best track time anyone has gotten in their Aurion? My search for track time in the forum lead me to Daryl's launch video from the track..... I can't wait to get my TRD to the track this winter. You guys race with traction control on or off? Any launch tips?

My best figures:

2007 Sportivo SX6 - Stock exhaust resonator, straight-through rear mufflers, modified intake (removed intake snorkel), Surprisingly, changing to the K&N SRI yielded no benefit in terms of my 1/4 mile time and trap speed, stock suspension, stock 17 inch Sportivo wheels, subwoofer removed from boot, < 1/4 tank of fuel for 1/4 mile, 1/2 tank of fuel for track.

With regards to traction control, for the drags having it off did not really provide any benefit since once the wheels slip you lose valuable time one way or another. For these cars, the launch has to be perfect if you want a decent time. For the track, I don't really think there was any benefit having it off. For the traction control/VSC to kick in, you would need to spin the wheels quite a bit and on the sticky track surface, the level of grip was enough that having it on or off didn't really matter. That said, I turned it off on all rounds except for one.

1/4 mile: 14.131s @ 99.29mph - Time slip

Track (Queensland Raceway): 1:08.6

QR.jpg

2007 TRD 3500SL - Stock exhaust, modified intake (removed intake snorkel, TRD panel filter), Note: changing to the K&N SRI yielded no benefit in terms of my 1/4 mile time and trap speed. Stock suspension, stock 19 inch TRD wheels, subwoofer removed from boot, < 1/4 tank of fuel for 1/4 mile.

1/4 mile: 13.372s @ 104.46mph - Time slip

di-1132905296813.jpg