Brendan's White ZRE

Brendan94

Hey guys!

Been roaming around on people rides & decided it's time to show my own!

All started back in March last year:

206739_10150139748717507_569712506_6632117_4312888_n-1.jpg

198580_10150139749042507_569712506_6632118_2646071_n-1.jpg

List of mods:

Exterior:

- BSA, AU racing, AU-377 wheels. 18x8 +42

- 5mm front, 8mm rear spacers

- Zeetex, 225/40/18 tyres

- 35% window tint

- Tinted tail lights

- 8000k HID low beams

- 4300k globe HI beams

- LED parkers

- LED rear number plate lights

- Interior neons (pedals & underneath seats)

- Levin side skirts

- Levin rood spoiler

- Modellista front lip

- Aftermarket foglights, 4300k globes

- Debadged

Interior:

- Interior neons (pedals & underneath seats)

- Aluminum foot pedals

Exhaust, Engine, suspension

- 2.5' dual blast pipes coated in matte black

- King lows front & rear, Lovell super lows rear

Think that's all I can think of right now but more to come soon!

Some pictures:

391874_10150436662687507_569712506_8585608_273755265_n1-1.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0125-1.jpg

IMAG0121-1.jpg

IMAG0110-1.jpg

389489_10150364441612507_569712506_8346104_795386263_n-2.jpg

Reason I cannot go lower & get coilovers :(

Damnn driveway!

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

Alright thanks for viewing, give some feedback & enjoy :)

Edited by Brendan94

Looks clean as mate, sucks having a **** driveway haha i'm in the same boat! Wheels look great on it to might I add, should paint the front toyota badge black would go with the wheels and kinda panda spec theme :D

haha blast pipes, looks bloody great from the back.. I like the new plates too, are they black/silver or black/white ? I'm ordering black/silver soon .

How noisy is it now ?

Looks clean as mate, sucks having a **** driveway haha i'm in the same boat! Wheels look great on it to might I add, should paint the front toyota badge black would go with the wheels and kinda panda spec theme :D

Thanks man! Hate my driveway ahaha. Yeah got some more updates coming in soon hopefully but black toyota badge/possible netz is definitely on the list :)

haha blast pipes, looks bloody great from the back.. I like the new plates too, are they black/silver or black/white ? I'm ordering black/silver soon .

How noisy is it now ?

Thanks John! Love the pipes aswell, not too noisy where it's irritating but a nice deep note.

The plates are black/white. The price for new plates is ridiculous though $275 for ordering fee + pro rata + annual fee.

Yeah get black/silver would really go well with your car!

Love the tailpipes, looks tough!

Thanks man :)

• 4 weeks later...

Only finally just found this thread! Was looking for it for a while! :P I love the black rims, and it looks really clean too! The black on white contrast suits really well tbh! :)

When you got yours lowered with lovells super lows, did it straight away sit that low? When I got my superlows put in there was about a 3cm gap in the back, although this might've been due to my 15" rims.. which are soon to be 17" lol... WIth your 18" rims I assume the lower profile tyres help to fill up the gap nicely?

Only finally just found this thread! Was looking for it for a while! :P I love the black rims, and it looks really clean too! The black on white contrast suits really well tbh! :)

When you got yours lowered with lovells super lows, did it straight away sit that low? When I got my superlows put in there was about a 3cm gap in the back, although this might've been due to my 15" rims.. which are soon to be 17" lol... WIth your 18" rims I assume the lower profile tyres help to fill up the gap nicely?

Thanks for feedback :)

Superlows are 50-60mm drop if i'm correct. If your referring to the last picture, that's what it looks like when I come off my driveway lol not a very easy thing to do. Superlows do sit nice though! About level with lows at the front so roughly 2-3 finger gap you would have but yeah 17s will suite your car nicely. If you were planning to sit nice and flush or a bit lower only option would be coilovers. Not really an option on my car because driveway :( ahah

Hey Brendan,

Yeah was referring to the last pic. It looks good when ur backing out tbh :) So do you have a 2-3 finger gap when the car is sitting level? (on front and rears?)

And yeah I know what you mean about getting coilovers, where I travel I encounter alot of types of surburban roads, so I like a little bit fo protection and comfort :P Also especially on parramatta rd and inner west.... oh god! It wouldn't be too comfy if you had coilovers I reckon! ...

• 4 weeks later...

Nice ride Brendan. If you install coilovers and increase the damper settings on them, they will give minimal contraction travel of your sussy when going over bumps and steep driveways.

An example on the below link:

• 5 weeks later...

Where's brendan?? LOL

Emma: I think he got them painted and fitted from the supplier.

P.s. my wheels do that with coilovers ahaha