ZZE123 and ZZE122 torsion bar/beam

Hey guys just wondering if the torsion beam (the one around the torsion bar) on our zze corollas are shared between SA and JP models? im wanting to replace that since my rear left wheel toe is out of whack +8mm.

would there be a chance of it being like that from factory? +8mm toe is very big difference. Pedders said nothing of it when they did the 4 wheel alignment. apparently u can fix the toe by putting in metal shims?

i've seen renault clio sport that had the same problem and he owned it since new.

thanks peeps :)

Theory says they are the same, but I've never compared them. You can try shimming the rear hub, but 8mm is a lot and I would advise against that much shimming. Another option is to have a workshop heat the mount and bend it back to what it should be. The proper race prep shops should be able to do this.

Yep i was prolly the first to do it a long time ago to get the settings i wanted to achieve. a decent wheel aligner who can set up custom/ race applications should be able to do it easy as. All rear settings are fixed and non adjustable but there is a way around everything!! Most ive seen have 1.75-1.5mm toe out and camber is different left to right as is castor.