All the Sydney Rolla Boyz Holla me

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're gonna meet at Homebush Olympic park carpark P6 at 8.pm on the Saturday 15th of October ok??? This is minor event to meet all the rolla boyz in Syd. Cheers

Hope to See you all there... :P  :D

How long u planning to hang around @ p6.... 9pm would have been good but if ur gona cruise somewhere else maybe i can meet up with u where ever ur going .... let me know what ur planning on doing i.e. just hang around p6 for a few hours or cruise to somewhere else ?

cheers

Bill

We're gonna meet at Homebush Olympic park carpark P6 at 8.pm on the Saturday 15th of October ok??? This is minor event to meet all the rolla boyz in Syd. Cheers

Hope to See you all there... :P  :D

How long u planning to hang around @ p6.... 9pm would have been good but if ur gona cruise somewhere else maybe i can meet up with u where ever ur going .... let me know what ur planning on doing i.e. just hang around p6 for a few hours or cruise to somewhere else ?

cheers

Bill

yeah, I prefer going for a drive too, it's just much more fun :D

Also i have the stickers for all the people that have had ordered them

namley:

KT_haha - 2 x Medium in Silver

ZEEROLLA - 1 x Medium in Silver

Ic3Man - 1 x medium in silver

darkeh - 1 x small and 1 x medium in white

westerntoyotatechnician - 3 x medium in White (taken)

hey bill can u put me down for one of those medium white stickers(if they arnt already spoken for) and i'll bring sum cash on the 15th!!! If thats cool??

*Hmmmm now where the hell can i put it??? too many stickers already!!LOL :D :P

Well bro its all up to u as long as ur girl friend doesnt mind sitting around while a bunch of guys talk about cars it should be safe for u!!!hehehehehe :D :P but in my case my girlfriend she likes a cruise but if me and my mates just sit around boy doesnt she crack the ****s!!!!kekekekekekekeke :blink::huh:

lol agreed

my misses she is shy so i quite often leave her home cus she just sits there all bored and stuff

even though i like her being there but what can you do

also another thing listen to RuNx carefully haha

if i keep my misses waiting too long gees look out\

shes all nice in front of everyone comes up gives me ahug babe when your ready im getting tired

so i say sure just 5 min

on the way home gees i wish i had ear plugs or a free taxi service so i can throw her into the other car lol

hahaha... tru ey... theres this one guy i know... no lie.. always washes his beema

like every 2nd day and she just sits in the car all the time. he recenelty just got it sprayed in some purplish colour. and the idiot took his springs out and hes only riding on his bumpstop. but yeah shes one chick with patience.

hehehehee man a girl with "patience" when it comes to guys and their cars!! do they come from another country.....planet.....or are there some pills that we can give them?????*please private message me if you find out*LOL :lol::lol: :P :D

hey bill can u put me down for one of those medium white stickers(if they arnt already spoken for) and i'll bring sum cash on the 15th!!! If thats cool??

*Hmmmm now where the hell can i put it??? too many stickers already!!LOL :D  :P

Done ...... $15 due on the 15th ;) ;) ;) ;)

so how many ppls going on the 15th?

can i come along???

kinda embaressed coz car is stock... you guys dont mind ey?

Hey bro dont be embarrassed man our rollas a good cars, even stock haha mine stock too. Come along and have a good night mate...

cheers Voy

:D :P