All the Sydney Rolla Boyz Holla me

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha i reckon they were lucky coz we didnt see any...i think we had more than 16 but we also lost a few was it?? im not sure....

Anyways back to the main point when should we have our first monthly meet???

Location would be villawood unless we find a more convenient location for all members.

Is Saturday 29th October a good date for our first monthly meet?? Location Villawood Bunnings Warehouse and Auto Barn/ Maccas??? Its on Woodville Rd (Thanks RunX for this idea).

If anyone have any other opinion or ideas please post it...cheers all and...........

HOLLA :D :P :rolleyes: B)

Voy

Something a lil poetic to describe the Nashy run last Saturday muhahaha

I feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins, the feeling of fright filled excitement. I see dark surroundings, the crimson night sky, the moon creeping through the violet clouds, i smell burning rubber, i hear the howling of an exhaust, i anticipate the next corner, i feel fear. I see 25km in the far distance, i tap on the brakes till 55, my tyres sqreach, i steer and I accelerated off downhill. Why do i do this? Is it passion? is it a test? I guess it is both, It is the youth in me that goes in search for such fear, the possibilities of the next corner and my limits.

The End

cheers :D

back to the main point when should we have our first monthly meet???

Location would be villawood unless we find a more convenient location for all members.

Is Saturday 29th October a good date for our first monthly meet?? Location Villawood Bunnings Warehouse and Auto Barn/ Maccas??? Its on Woodville Rd (Thanks RunX for this idea).

Voy

it sounds all good but what time and

what do we plan on doing like

are we all gonna meet there once a month then walk voer to maccas or go for a small cruise to another maccas or what

even just turning up and saying hi then taking off again sounds good

it will just be good to meet you all every month make some real friends with rollas.

no matter what we do

I rekon 8:00 is a good time hahaha what we are gonna do is gonna depends on the nite, depends what ppl feel like, if were gonna cruise then we cruise if we just want an easy night and chat then do so....you know....it is also a good meet so ppl can talk about their cars and solve problems or just even learn a thing or two about our rollas or toyotas...

Hope to see you all :P

sounds good to me man

cus i was kinda thinking we couldnt cruise every month

well ill be in for meeting up with you guys every month

its about a 30min trip for me but its not too bad its s at night so doesnt matter

is this gonna be a sat every month or will it always change (eg last sat of every month or 1st sat of everymonth or ???)

Cool a monthly meet up would be great, because i want to turn up and check out the Sportivos. I don't own one yet so yeah, would be great to see it in flesh.

I can turn up anyway right, even though i drive a WRX/Excel?

Hopefully someone would give me the chance to sit in passenger seat while they hit Lift all the way :) Im starting to forgot how it felt like now =/

Hey boyz i was wondering if anyone in Sydney is interested in a group Wheel/Mags repair day? scratches, repair chunks missing, bent wheels and polishing? If so let me know i can try organise something....this guy that does the repairs is very good and charge a very low price too?? Anyone interested??? i got scratches on my wheel.

:D :lol:

Holla

Something a lil poetic to describe the Nashy run last Saturday muhahaha

I feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins, the feeling of fright filled excitement. I see dark surroundings, the crimson night sky, the moon creeping through the violet clouds, i smell burning rubber, i hear the howling of an exhaust, i anticipate the next corner, i feel fear. I see 25km in the far distance, i tap on the brakes till 55, my tyres sqreach, i steer and I accelerated off downhill. Why do i do this? Is it passion? is it a test? I guess it is both, It is the youth in me that goes in search for such fear, the possibilities of the next corner and my limits.

The End

cheers :D

OoOooooHHhhh.......So deep grey-Rolla!!!LOL Nahh man that was very cool how long did it take u to make it up???? :) :D "I like IT"!!

Yup i'm up for it bro!!!!wat u were thinking around 8pm!!!!???????maybe just make up new post for the monthly sydney meet or other-wise everyone is gonna get this one mixed up with the cruise???!!!!MAYBE?? :blink: :P :lol: