Can my old rims fit on the Levin Hatch?

Tofuboi

I got an AE82 right... I decided on getting a Levin, now from what I know they have 15" alloys right? I'm not entirely sure on this. Is the offset 4x100 on the new Levins?

Because thats what my AE82 is, and well, the rims are in quite good order and was wondering if they would be able to go onto the new car or not?

car.jpg

Please excuse the painted calipers and painted drums, that was Dad's idea. :P (i kid you not, it was!)

I got an AE82 right... I decided on getting a Levin, now from what I know they have 15" alloys right? I'm not entirely sure on this. Is the offset 4x100 on the new Levins?

Because thats what my AE82 is, and well, the rims are in quite good order and was wondering if they would be able to go onto the new car or not?

car.jpg

Please excuse the painted calipers and painted drums, that was Dad's idea. :P (i kid you not, it was!)

They will bolt on, but check out the excellent info in the Wheels and Tyres section for more technical info, the offset and the 4x100 mean different things, the 4x100 is the same on the current models but the offset may be different.

They will bolt on, but check out the excellent info in the Wheels and Tyres section for more technical info, the offset and the 4x100 mean different things, the 4x100 is the same on the current models but the offset may be different.

Ah, righteo, ill look at that then. :)

Dw man, anything between 40-45 offset will be fine. The PCD is 4x100 as Buddha already said :)

Another thing you oughta look out for is the load rating of the tyres. The levin requires a load rating index of 88. So you'll need tyres that have a rating of 91. Because they vary in index ratings of 83, 87, 91, etc.

Are your old rims 15"? if correct offset and all, then slap the new tyres on them. :D

yeah man, but if ur're going to have to change tyres anyway coz of the load rating you might as well sell those and get bigger ones man.

Lots of decently priced 2nd rims out there.

Dont mean to diss your old school AE92 wheels or anything there Tofuboi, but in my personal opinion, the new stock 16" alloys on the levins are more stylish, easier to clean and you wont have to worry about load rating, offset, etc. :)

• 1 year later...
Guest JDM y0 !

offset should work (i assume like pos 30 to pos 40 or something??)

PCD will work, from what i see all FF toyotas that 4 stud are 4x100... all FR toyotas that 4 stud is 4x114.3

offset should work (i assume like pos 30 to pos 40 or something??)

PCD will work, from what i see all FF toyotas that 4 stud are 4x100... all FR toyotas that 4 stud is 4x114.3

haha nice, way to bring up a 2 yr old topic :lol: :P