White '09 Sportivo

Alex900

Hey guys

Okay, so although this is my first post - I have been reading this forum regularly since Jan this year. And there are a few members on here who I would really appreciate their opinions on some additions to my car.

Firstly, I would like to know if anyone has a white Sportivo who has tinted their head/tail lights? It's something I would like to do, but I don't think it would look that nice - as the contrast of white and black might be a little too much? If anyone has, I would LOVE to see some pics. If not, opinions are fine / welcomed.

My full list of things I am looking at doing, and again, any comments will be appreciated:

Tint head / tail lights [maybe]

Carbon Fiber side mirrors

Carbon Fiber B-pillars (and maybe C)

Replace internal LED's to blue (ie gear shift)

K&N Cold air intake [waiting for item]

After market head unit [done]

Eyelids

Replace light grey plastic trim inside with this

UltraRacing rear sway bar

White decal on black portion of front bumper spoiler

** addition (I forgot) **

Black gloss roof

Change rim colour

Paint calipers

Again, comments are very welcome - and "dude, too much" is also welcome :P

Cheers,

Alex900

PS. I will update my photos when I get my front bumper / rear bumper fixed - bloody hit and run a'holes :(

Edited by Alex900

Ive seen the tinted tail and head lights on a white camry from the us, looks pretty good.

The gear shift LEDs, there is also a guide in toyota nation, ill dig it up when im not on my fone,

Rear sway bar, thats a definite yes, makes cornering and driving a bit more fun :] !

Ive seen the tinted tail and head lights on a white camry from the us, looks pretty good.

The gear shift LEDs, there is also a guide in toyota nation, ill dig it up when im not on my fone,

Rear sway bar, thats a definite yes, makes cornering and driving a bit more fun :] !

Thanks Jeffbro, that's awesome. And yeah, I had to change them earlier this year - and stupidly decided to put the same colour ones back in ... I don't know what I was thinking lol

Alex900

I would also fit an ultra racing front strut bar to go with the rear sway bar as they work together to improve the handling

I would also fit an ultra racing front strut bar to go with the rear sway bar as they work together to improve the handling

Yes I have been thinking about this ... is it really a noticable amount of stability? From what I have heard, it really doesn't do too much in the front.

But hey, if you say so :D

Cheers

Alex900

Sway bars are very much noticeable. Probably one of my favourite mods especially considering how cheap they are. As for tinting tail lights. I'm about to do it in the next month or so to my white sportivo so ill have results from that. I personally think it will look awesome but we will see.

Sway bars are very much noticeable. Probably one of my favourite mods especially considering how cheap they are. As for tinting tail lights. I'm about to do it in the next month or so to my white sportivo so ill have results from that. I personally think it will look awesome but we will see.

Dude I can't wait to see!

And thanks for your comments about the sway bars - appreciated.

Alex900

Keep it simple, try not to over do/rice it and you will end up with a very respectable end result.

Lol yes, rice'ing it is what I am worried about :)

Cheers man