LEATHER SEAT CLEANER

CROCO

Hi everyone, I detailed my car today and cleaned all the interior including the seats, I used meguires leather cleaner and conditioner on all the seats and it bought them up pretty good, but I cant seem to get the drivers seat really clean it looks like theres a heap grime and dirt on it, I tried some warm soap water with wool wash, but it doesnt seem to lift the grime, after I cleaned it with the woolwash with warm soapy water I let it dry a couple of hours and then used the meguires leather conditioner cleaner and it bought it up a bit cleaner and brighter, but there seems to be a fair bit of grime still left,I guess theres 5 years and 87000kms of dirt and grime , and the previous owner probadly bothered to keep the conditioner and cleaner on the seats, me been a spray painter and farmer doesnt help either, but I allways make sure my cloths arent too dirty before I get in and keep the interior pretty clean, but there would be a bit of dirt the and some small amount of spray dust on my cloths.

So what do you guys do to clean your leather and condition it , to keep it looking good, sure some of your cars mighten be as old or have the same wear and tear on your seats as mine,but the seats are in pretty good nick, theres a little bit of wear on the drivers seat as to be exspected, but its not too bad, so any ideas to get the seats looking good would great, cheers guys :)

Mothers do a cleaner which is seperate to their conditioner,maybe give that a try....maybe you could ask to do a sample try at your local auto parts store before you buy,no use paying for it if aint going to work.

Thanks lee, yeah I give the mothers product a go ,so, I think the two seperate products hopefully should work better than the conditioner, cleaner,I didnt have any luck with the meguires product, I think the spray on would be better than the cream so I will try and see if I can try a little bit on the seat before I buy it , its worth a shot, I see how I go.

Edited by CROCO

Cheers pete, price doesnt bother me , I dont mind paying more for a quality product especially when its better than most other products,so I will be looking in to these products, thanks again pete.