Yaris Radio/CD User Manual

Azza313

Hi there,

I have recently fitted the Radio/CD unit from a 2008 Yaris to my 2006 YRX. The upgraded Radio has Auxiliary Input for MP3 & WMA, as well as a USB Input and inbuilt Bluetooth. Whilst I have worked out some of the functions I really need a copy of the User Manual to get the best out of it.

Can someone please help me by scanning their Manual and posting them or e-Mailing them to me?

Thanks heaps,

Alex

hi,

what is the model number of the CD/Radio - it may be on the back of the unit?

does it look like this : http://i.ebayimg.com...ePPmQ~~60_3.JPG

Hi there,

Thanks heaps for getting back to me :)

I would have to take the radio out again to get the number but it is not exactly the same as the one in the link as mine has just a single screen not a double depth one like that but the controls are very much the same just located slightly differently. I would think that the functionality would be the same. I have mine working but the details about setting up numbers in the phone book etc are what I am struggling with as I don't know how the menus all work.

If you don't think the manual; for the one in the link will help I can undo the screws for my radio and look for the number.

Thanks very much. I appreciate your help with this. I'll keep a look out for a post from you after tomorrow.

Alternatively you can contact me via my eMail Acct mx3anda@me.com.

Cheers

I picked up my YRX on the weekend and the headunit is actually quite good, except it refuses to download the phonebook from my iPhone 3GS.

I followed the instructions in the headunit manual/handbook, but it didn't allow me to transfer the phonebook information.

ok, i'm going to take a stab in the dark but when trying to download the phonebook to the unit does it just freeze and disconnect the bluetooth? That's what is happening to mine? All other functions work great:

bluetooth audio

my tomtom on my iphone connects to the bluetooth and mutes the music upon voice commands

making and receiving calls (by manually entering a number using the left rotary knob)

ill see if i can get a copy of the manual to you in the next few days

Hi there,

Once you get a copy of the manual to me I'll try all the functions and then if we have "common issues" maybe we can sort them out. At the moment because I dont have a manual and have not had these functions before I dont know how to do anything other than basically "pair my phone" with the Car Audio. The Aux Inpout works well but you use your iPhone, iPod controls to change albums, Artists or Songs. I have not tried the USB input as yet.

Let me know when you get a chance to send the manual and I'll try the things you are having issues with and see if I have the same problems.

Thanks heaps,

Alex

Hi there,

Just wondering how you are going with your Radio/CD and if you are able to send me through the Manual Copy.

I'm struggling with the Menu Options on mine.

Thanks very much,

Cheers,

Alex

• 2 months later...

Hey there,

I have been overseas and haven't followed up with you for a while but I'm still having some issues with my Yaris Bluetooth Stereo. Could you please scan and send me the pages relating to the Bluetooth operation (adding, pairing and deleting phones etc)

Thanks heaps for your help,

Cheers,

Alex