K&N Air filter for Camry?

Hi All! I wanted to know if anyone here has put K&N panel air filter in a Camry ACV40R 06. I got many different answers from auto parts people as to if it fits. The part number I found being the closest is 33-2370. Any answers appreciated:)

K&N panel air filter in a Camry ACV40R 06

Western Filters Online Sales

Air Filter Cleaning Services - Filters to Suit All Vehicles & Machinery

westernfilters.net.au/product_info.php?cPath=141&products_id=1682

You truly do fail as a spambot don't you? What I don't get is that you link to sites which don't appear to have any affiliation to you. What's the go with that?

Hi all! I did buy this filter. Engine works smoother and car has better acceleration:) My first thought was a round filter but as it is illegal unfortunately in Qld (to be legal I had to enclose it) I went with panel. Fits perfectly and cost was $109.

Engine works smoother and car has better acceleration:)

Sorry to bring you down to reality but unless your stock filter was clogged badly, then what you are experiencing is pretty much a placebo.

My first thought was a round filter but as it is illegal unfortunately in Qld (to be legal I had to enclose it)

Interesting... because my friendly police sources have said that for us here in Queensland, your pod just has to be secured.

Engine works smoother and car has better acceleration:)

Sorry to bring you down to reality but unless your stock filter was clogged badly, then what you are experiencing is pretty much a placebo.

My first thought was a round filter but as it is illegal unfortunately in Qld (to be legal I had to enclose it)

Interesting... because my friendly police sources have said that for us here in Queensland, your pod just has to be secured.

Hi Djkor! Are you sure about that? If yes probably I had false information. I might ask police myself. Thank you for telling me:)

What do you recommend for legaly increasing my HP? And please don't say "Buy another car":)

I'm fairly sure as these guys were fairly involved with checking cars for defects. But then again if you get the wrong cop, they can probably throw anything at you and rely on you just agreeing rather than disputing.

As for more HP, this is pretty much the right response:

^Turbo

Otherwise, getting extra power with an NA Camry is going to take some serious dollars. You would probably be better off increasing your power-to-weight by removing weight from the car where ever you can.... if even possible.

I'm fairly sure as these guys were fairly involved with checking cars for defects. But then again if you get the wrong cop, they can probably throw anything at you and rely on you just agreeing rather than disputing.

As for more HP, this is pretty much the right response:

^Turbo

Otherwise, getting extra power with an NA Camry is going to take some serious dollars. You would probably be better off increasing your power-to-weight by removing weight from the car where ever you can.... if even possible.

Can I fit an Aurion V6 engine in this car? If yes any idea of cost?

Yes, too expensive for what its worth.

Better off buying aurion straight up.

..... Or is it?

engine with supercharger, loom & computer. There is some superficial damage to a few wires but none of it appears broken or missing. Looking at $5500

Now I honestly can't say whether it would *easily* fit or not. Seeing that the Gen 6 Camry in the States (which is pretty much the same as ours) comes with the V6, I would be fairly sure that the space under the hood would be accommodating enough for the 2GR. That said, you would probably have to include the whole subframe (or whatever it is they call it) and the drivetrain as well.