another question about springs, I'm sorry

Licky

Hi all, I have searched this, and did not find much.

I recently got my car lowered all around on King Springs Super lows, now when I go around corners or hit a fairly big bump, i hear a sound that sounds like plastic scrubbing on concrete, now I keep checking under the car, and i dont see anything that could be doing it, my other though is that it could be my tyres rubbing on the guards?

I have 205 55 16 tyres on the standard sportivo rim, and they do bulge a fair bit. It is starting to get annoying to find what the sound is, just want to see if anyone else has had the same issues.

Thanks,

Your rear guards are scraping

When you go around corners weight goes to one side and goes down further

Didnt think it would be the rears, i can put people in the back nearly be tucking the rim, and not make the noise any more dramatic. Be just the tyres are to wide?

Hey that's a a bummer, sounds like scrubbing to me. How low is your car now btw. I'm exploring coils or airbags myself so I'm interested to know aside from your issue how you feel about it?

Cheer's, Pete.

I think it is to low, but to late now. Would have preferred to go Lows, and probably will change them back over when i have the spare coin.

I've got kings, and i've had to replace both front plastic guards, road tripping and bumps pulled them straight out at over 100kms an hour. driving around town i get the occasional scrape if i hit a nasty bump, or corner a lil too quick. look insinde your wheel arch, if it is the tyre rubbing on that you shold see a little melted area from the friction.