[SOLD] - FS: 5 x 16" TRD T3 Sport Forged Rims - Very Rare

xoom

Hi Everyone,

Up for sales are five Bronze 16" TRD T3 Sport 1-Piece Forged Rims. These are extremely rare in Aus and you cant buy them anymore since toyota japan stopped making them. They are sub 6kg's according to all searches i have done per rim (without tyres obviously). Their offset is +45 with PCD of 4x100 and brand new to get into Australia where over $650 each + shipping.

The 4 main rims that will run on the car are in immaculate condition & dont have any scrapes or marks. Although these have Adrenaline RE001's for rubber running on them i would suggest they would be up to be changed sooner rather than later. The sale is mainly for the rims. These rims all have TRD air valves running on them as well.

The spare rim had to have the edge repaired after a workshop incident & hence the reason it has a silver lip all the way around (see pic below). Other than this the spokes and everything else is in immaculate condition. The rubber on the spare is still pretty much brand new from factory & running the turanza. This rim has a Rays air valve running on it.

Reason for sale is they will not fit over my next upgrade and hence i have had to upgrade the rims i am running.

Stock wheel nuts wont fit on these rims so you will need to buy some after market wheel nuts.

As these set me back over $3200 to get into the country i am looking to hopefully get $1600 firm for them. Guys please no low ballers. These are worth every cent. At this stage people who can pick them up from me will take priority before i consider shipping them. So if you are interstate & are interested do leave a note and if not sold locally you will be top of the list. Obviously if i cant sell them locally shipping costs are at the expense of the buyer.

You can contact me by PM on the forum or simply post in this thread.

cheers

Bill

rims_all.jpg

rim_1.jpg

rim_2.jpg

rim_3.jpg

rim_4.jpg

rim_5.jpg

trd_airvalve.jpg

rays_airvalve.jpg

i reckon he curbed that repaired wheel when he first planted his foot down as he got out of the garage who installed the snail and got the "WTF power! 3rd cam" and lost control from torque steer becuz the steering wheel broke his finger so he couldnt hold the steering wheel so the car went into the ridculously high sydney gutters and scraped it

oh hi bill and GL on the sale Ggg.gif

P.S. oh change the RE001s as he had been doing epic skids and are now at the tread line. Heh.gif

Edited by Kenshin X
becuz i like to bash for sale items.

i reckon he curbed that repaired wheel when he first planted his foot down as he got out of the garage who installed the snail and got the "WTF power! 3rd cam" and lost control from torque steer becuz the steering wheel broke his finger so he couldnt hold the steering wheel so the car went into the ridculously high sydney gutters and scraped it

oh hi bill and GL on the sale Ggg.gif

P.S. oh change the RE001s as he had been doing epic skids and are now at the tread line. Heh.gif

LOL you stooge duy ..... actually it was the painful way of learning about why u never keep a rim with tyres standing at a workshop and why you always lay them down flat .........

wait bill have u got new rims? or going back to stockies? Pif.gif

yep have upgraded the rims .... check out my thread in the corolla section as to why this needed to happen ;)

• 2 weeks later...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

Gen 6 Cluster Backlighting Issues

2. 0

Hilux surf

3. 6

Buying a Hilux / Surf

4. 0

05 hiace ecu

5. 0

1989 Hilux Low Voltage

6. 27