2012 ATX Aurion

Aurion 09

Hiya folks,

Planning of changing the car to a 2012 ATX. Few things i like to as you,

1. Let me know of a dealer who is generally reasonable about pricing in VIC.?
  2. What's the going price of the Aurions ATX in VIC.?
  3. What do you predict the price of the car in 2 yrs after having doen about 20,000Km ?
  4. what are the great optional extras for the car to be bought ?
  5. Do the Alloy wheels come as a standard?

Cheers folks

Hiya folks,

Planning of changing the car to a 2012 ATX. Few things i like to as you,

1. Let me know of a dealer who is generally reasonable about pricing in VIC.?
  2. What's the going price of the Aurions ATX in VIC.?
  3. What do you predict the price of the car in 2 yrs after having doen about 20,000Km ?
  4. what are the great optional extras for the car to be bought ?
  5. Do the Alloy wheels come as a standard?

Cheers folks

Can't help you with 1 and 2 as I am non-AU, but the RRP for a 2008 Sportivo ZR6 for example, was about $50k NZD. Now, they go for anywhere between $16k and $27k, depending on mileage and condition. That should give you a rough idea. Cars do devalue quicker than you'd like as a general rule, but Toyotas tend to hold their resale value a bit better than other brands, so I think you'll be safe there. The 2012 ATX comes standard with 16" alloys. For extras, I think a boot liner would be a good way to go, if you want to keep all the muck and dirt out of the boot, (if you play golf like me, the bag and trundler picks up all the grass and dirt off the course). Sat nav might be a good option, I am not too sure if it has it as standard, given that the ATX has a screen for the radio and CD stacker in the centre console. It does have handsfree bluetooth, so don't worry about that. Also, if you drive on gravel roads a lot, a bonnet protector is definately a worthy investment.