CAI for Aurion - Help

Rebz

I removed my CAI off my aurion because the guy that installed it didn't do a good job an I was losing power.

I bought a new K&N intake. Does anyone know anyone that knows how to install these without paying big money ?

I tried autobarn but they charge to much

My K&N came with instructions and pictures on how to do it yourself. Was pretty simple to follow and took me just over an hour to do. Ill look for them when I get home. If you don't want to do it yourself though I'm sure any mechanic would be able to do it cheaper then autobarn

Bring it over this weekend Rebs, takes about 20 mins max do it when we add the resistors/

Cheers luke!!!

Top bloke mate ;) I have some new mod ideas too

• 2 months later...

I'm sure if you ask one of the regular QLD guys they'd be more than willing to give you a hand. Very straight forward take around 20 mins all up.

These are very easy to install yourself, the only thing one has to think about is putting the vaccuum hoses round the right way.

I removed my CAI off my aurion because the guy that installed it didn't do a good job an I was losing power.

I bought a new K&N intake. Does anyone know anyone that knows how to install these without paying big money ?