Sydney monthly Rolla-Meet!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You probably wont find a recaro rep there at AutoBarn they only have crappy OBX which lets just put it this way there has never been a good story to tell about OBX seats they look cool but get ready to get a tetenious shot cos my mate had a spring come through the side cushion and go into his thighe!!!!! :o :blink::lol: :D and as for the DRIFT brand of seats you are better off with the plastic seats we used to sit on at school!!!PPWWWHAahahahahaaaa :D :P <_< But so is it tonight??????

yes sunny its on tonight

hehe and out of respect for the street commodore group

seeing as though they organised it i told them we would all park out of the way just incase there getting any photos done or something like that

OK GUYS lol

SEEE i told u holden had something to do with the weight of our cars they knew that we would chopp them in a race so they got us weighed down !!!!! Man thats crap it's just like the V8 supercars thats wat they did to FORD so they would stop thrashing the holdens!!!HAHHAHHAHAHAHAaaaa But personally i still preferr holdens over fords!!!!!! :D

probably the wrong place to say this but oh well its on topic

im a big holden fan

alwayshave been always will be, ive only ever had commodores apart from this 1 car my stivo(i had my reasons), but never again my next car is going to be another commodore

i know most fo you probably wont like my decision but oh well LOL

Edited by evl_50a

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please dont hate me LOL

well ive got the stivo for anywhere from 2-4 years so i still got plenty of time to have fun with you guys yet

ill still come out when i get my new car just have to HALF ACCELERATE everywhere for you blokes

LOL jokes

ill still come out when i get my new car just have to HALF ACCELERATE everywhere for you blokes

Its all good justin just use full throttle .... YOU'LL NEED IT :P :P :P just like all those other commodore boys who think they can keep with the blue bombshell .... until ofcourse all u see are my hazards :P :P :P :P :P

im a big holden fan

alwayshave been always will be, ive only ever had commodores apart from this 1 car my stivo(i had my reasons), but never again my next car is going to be another commodore

BOGAN :P

jk mate :D

it's all good, get whatever you feel the most comfortable with :)

Its all good justin just use full throttle .... YOU'LL NEED IT :P :P :P just like all those other commodore boys who think they can keep with the blue bombshell .... until ofcourse all u see are my hazards :P :P :P :P :P

LOL i was joking

doesnt take much work to even get a 5.7 litre running high 11's low 12's

by then all new commies are 6.0L anyways V8s ofcourse

im a big holden fan

BOGAN :P

jk mate :D

it's all good, get whatever you feel the most comfortable with :)

lol not just any commie gotta be a V8 UTE ofcourse

that looks even more bogan LOL

anyway im not gonna get all excited about it now, wont happen for a couple of years anyways lol

Edited by evl_50a