Stivo Driver's Headrest

Hey Stivo owners,

Just wanted to check with you guys to see if it's just my Stivo that is like this. I realised only today that my driver's headrest is different from the other 3 headrest in my Stivo. And the worse part is that it's not even leather, did I get jibbed? Did my dealer swop headrest? ;)

Found that my headrest was fabric, unlike the rest of the other 3, which were leather. Anyway, went back to MCT today and they swop me for a leather one. The dealer found it really weird as well...anyway, bought myself a set of Sportivo pedals as a reward. :D

Pedals come in a four piece set. Installation of brake and clutch once are straight forward just remove the existing once and replace them (new once are also rubber based with aluminium plates on top) Accelerator and the foot rest is bit tricky you have to remove the accelerator pedal then need a centre punch to remove the pin from the pedal but with some patience and tools can be able to do it. Also the foot rest you have to remove the current one by pulling it (make sure you don’t break the locks if you want to use it in the future) then you can use either the current plastic base or the one that comes with the set to install the aluminium plate. For that you'll need some kind of a drilling tool.

Pedal set cost me about 180 somewhere in Sep 03 and they asked for 60 bucks or something just to install them so I did it my self and took about an hour being extra careful and without proper tools. Hope this helps

I didn't have too many problems installing the pedals myself cos they had originally installed them on my car but I told them to take it off as I didn't want to pay for them then, so they had holes already drilled into my footrest, that made installing the footrest pedal pretty easy.

The clutch and brake pads were pretty alright as well, but it took a little effort to put them on. The acelerator was the hardest as I had to unscrew the whole pedal out to replace it.

Anyway, I saved myself $60 and the pedal set cost me $120 and I had the chance to see what it's like to remove my acelerator...I had fun. Felt very DIY-ish... :D

e-gene you might have the DIY bug!

You're right Orrock...I think I do. Felt really good to know that I did it myself. Now all I need is a comprehensive tool kit. Any suggestions?