New Corolla badge

Hi,

I brought home today the new toyota corolla ascent sports, I'm trying to take out the badge but had no luck, I intend to replace this with the Auris badge..... from the Auris badge, i can tell that there are only 2 clips that i need to push to take out the badge but it is somewhat hard.....don't want to force it though as i might break those hooks....anyone with an idea to easily take it out please?

Thank you

Why not, its his car, each to their own. ^

Yeah, fair enough. Badge swapping is a phenom I've never understood. Seems quite similar to switching a holden badge for a chev badge which is universally ridiculed and lol'd at is all. But, quite right, each to their own.

Why not, its his car, each to their own. ^

Try taking out the grille, and getting through the back, there maybe something clipped there.

Thank you Jeff, i'll see if i can take the whole grill off, was initially looking at taking the badge off if possible to save me taking the whole grill off but it quite hard, yes there are only 2 clips that i need to loosen to get the badge out...thanks again, appreciate your response.

I you have the new badge you'll be able to see how the old is clipped on ;)

Thanks for your response.

Yes, i have the new badge and can see that there are only 2 clips i need to loosen but it's really hard....

post-11256-0-64511800-1363129161_thumb.j

post-11256-0-05045600-1363129170_thumb.j

I still don't get it, but good on you for posting the photo so we can see it...

That's quite alright mate, some people don't really subscribe to such things as changing something that is not broken and plus the fact that it does not improve the car's performance in anyway but what i can say is that it is for me a matter of personal preference even if the change is only superficial....I'm happy looking at it and it will at least differentiate my car with the rest (at least by looking at the front :) )

Oh that badge, hmmm you mentioned Auris badge, which is on the rear, that badge is a Toyota NETZ badge which is on a heap of JDM Toyota's, yes I have it too :D

As for badge changes/swaps, the Japanese like to swap their Netz badge for the Toyota Logo