Did anyone by the new 2012 Touring model?

And what are your thoughts to it? I noticed the rear end has no black plastic thing as seen on other cars?

Also the dash looks different to mine. Especially the audio one and steering controls as well as the Optitron instrument.

Ok what's the audio system is like? Any difference between your ride and my ride in terms of suspension and power? And is the steering controls same as mine or on totally different level?

As for the dash, is yours in black piano finish? Plus what sort of instrument you have that i don't have?

The audio for standed was realy good The ride feels ok but is a little bit of a boat so not realy good I'm just about to upgread my rear sway bar and put a strut brace on it so should be good soon. Power is crazy I can't get over how quick it moves out take of is wicked and evin a boot fool at 80 is wicked. My old man has a ve sv6 and it go's way harder and turning of the tracktion corntrol make heaps if diff to the take to.. can't say enuf about the power!!! That dash it got lether on top and its got a mat finish in silver and sorter gold I can put photos up if you like. Hope that's what you where after if you wona anything els ill be happy to help

Yeah that would be great. I was wondering what the interior improvements are on 2012 Touring model over my 2011 Touring model.

Good to know the power is crazier! I still can't stop grinning when I floor it to take off after the lights. Smoked SV6, XR6T from standstill until they eventually caught up.

Now I know why you think it is like a boat when it comes to suspension. I saw the Touring 2012 model in silver paint this morning and first thing I noticed was my car sat lower than the 2012. And their rims looked smaller than mine? Mine is 17 inch as per Touring specs for 2011 but I think the height of suspension made their rim look smaller. Would you agree with that?

Hey mate ill tri and get sum photos together on the weekend.

As for the handling I just measured my rear swaybar its only 16 mm that will make heaps of diff I'm gona get the ultra racing rear sway bar its 23 mm that will make it a sh#t load better frunt strut brace and it will handle like the sportevo if no better