Sportivo Replacement

Yeehaa! It's been 10 years since I first drove the sportivo home from the car yard. Who said the car wouldn't last 10 years? In all this time Toyota hasn't produced a replacement hot hatch for the Sportivo EOL. Where and what to do for a replacement car.... any ideas?

Wow 10 years is good, after my sportivo got written off , with the insurance I bought an Mazda 3 MPS , great cars and highly tuneable ,and also 6 MPS are weapons too and very cheap u can pick them up for about $16000 with under 80000 km.

Stock a 6 mps can launch in under 6 sec flat

My MPS has 200kw ATW and it can be achieved with very little mods too its a nice upgrade to the sportivo I assure u

Edited by chef

Sadly for me I can't keep the Sportivo as it's a money pit with alot of issues over the years (it was probably a Monday or Friday build). Thanks for the insite Chef, the 3 MPS is on my cards & the new model looks great and definitely bang for buck. The new Focus ST is something I'd consider just can't understand whats gone wrong with the interior??

I also drove mine out of the dealer 10 years ago. Mine's been quite reliable with only a servo motor for the climate control/heater box going, and a passenger side drive shaft bearing which is a wear and tear item.

Not replacing it anytime soon, but wouldn't mind waiting for a gt86 second edition.

yeah, the only issue i had with mine is the throttle positioning sensor, that shit itself after 9 and half years lol. otherwise its the usual maintenance.